4 people are viewing this hotel
US$319
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
US$319
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$359
US$299
SAVE US$60
Hotels.comUS$319
eDreamsUS$319
getaroom.comUS$359
3,313 results
All reviews chi spa adventure zone private beach entertainment center loft villa sirena restaurant white beach boracay resort breakfast buffet boat transfer main beach free shuttle shuttle service d mall f b water activities infinity pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2021

Stay was very exceptional. Customer care is incomparable. There were no issues or negative experiences encountered during the stay. Hotel Crews are the best and most of all, the we were amazed by the fact that the hotel employed a hearing impaired individual. very proud on your initiative!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dave Junker, General Manager at Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear kielflorencio,

I'm thankful for your kind words and very happy to read that you had a wonderful stay at the resort. Thank you for also acknowledging our colleagues; we have a number of PWD colleagues at the resort, all outstanding and remarkable in what they do. It was a pleasure having you, and I hope to have the chance to welcome you again to the resort.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Super nice as in very accommodating at sobrang ganda ng experience ko. Waa akong masabi. Laht ng expectations ko tinapatan nila lahat. Eto ung paradise na babalik balikan ko. As in thanks u all Guys. ❤️

Dear ronelsolislope,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for the lovely feedback. I'm happy to know you had a wonderful stay at the resort. I hope to have the opportunity welcome you again to the resort.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Thanks to Riana de Guzman for assisting with the reservation and to Mykka Pantaleon for helping me with the special arrangements for the room.

My parents and I had the best time at Shangri-la Boracay for our first family trip this 2021. We stayed at Villa 25 which was a beautiful loft villa with its own infinity pool and an amazing view of the sea. Everything in this villa was perfect - it was very clean, cozy, and comfortable.

Our hosts (special mention to Julius, Vicente and Josepat) were highly commendable for being really friendly, accommodating, for always being attentive to our needs, and for giving us that special VIP treatment.

Frendel from the Punta Bunga Recreation gave us a really fun and enjoyable beach experience and helped us maximize the water activities - paddle board, kayak and sailing are a must try.

Kudos as well to the team at the Caticlan Jetty Port, the boatmen, and the Vintana crew for doing a great job - you were all very warm and accommodating.

I highly recommend Shangri-la Boracay Resort & Spa for all those who would want to experience a private and luxury stay in Boracay.

We will definitely come back next year!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dave Junker, General Manager at Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear Nozide,

What a lovely read, thank you for taking the time to share. I highly appreciate that you mentioned colleagues who made your stay even more delightful, I'll make sure your kind words reach them. It's been a pleasure having you, and I look forward to when I can welcome you and your family again back to Shangri-La Boracay!

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Excellence from reservation to checkout. Food improved a lot from the last time I was there. I’m glad they served buffet at this time. Safety protocols are strictly practiced by the staff. Looking forward to our next vacation there.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Miley02,

Thank you for the excellent feedback. I'm happy to read you had a great stay, and wonderful to know you enjoyed the food. I look forward to having you back on your next stay!

Reviewed 2 January 2021

It was trully an amazing stay at Shangri-La Boracay again. Despite the pandemic, they were able to provide us with the best service.

You'll feel very safe. The food was amazing. The staff were very nice and friendly. Our room was very clean and spacious.

Definitely amazing coming back and will look forward to my next stay here :)

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dave Junker, General Manager at Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear veronicadazon,

Happy New Year! Happy to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. It would be absolutely lovely to have you back, and I look forward to welcoming you when that time comes. Until then, stay safe and healthy!