“Moroccan indulgence”

Ranked #24 of 324 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2021

The first restaurant we visited when we arrived in Boracay for our 6D/5N anniversary Vacation. we arrived late and we checked in at Station 2 it was a bit far from dmall area but it was worth the long walk by the beach area. It was Thursday night and it was not as crowded considering we are still in pandemic state. there are quite a few people in the resto while some places we pass through were empty. Acording to the review this resto they are4 the best in moroccan dishes. Maybe it is, try it to believe it for us and yes! it was the best!! I love the food the

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (560)

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

My absolute favorite place in boracay. The food is amazing, the staff and owners are so helpful and friendly and you can’t beat the ocean view and atmosphere. Highly recommend the Moroccan cigars and the zaalouk. Great vegan options. Kasbah has been my favorite place in Boracay for years and I was able to visit again last month and everything is still amazing. Must go, so happy they are still open.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

All I can say is it was affordable was just no wonder this was recommended to a-must-try. Had Chicken Kebab, vegetable kebab and Beef briouta (my bad if I can't spell it right) and of course the HUMUS for the win!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Summer_Layne
Reviewed 8 February 2020

This is my first time to eat Moroccan cuisine but the experience is very good. The chicken and beef skewers are the best. I also enjoyed Chicken Tanjine.

Location is on the beachfront which is very nice.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

Rather tasteless food served in robotlike-mode and sold at quite high prices for the quality and quantity.
The pita was was not baked, only warmed up in the microwave and the tsaziki was a bland watered down quarter of a cup of yoghurt.
Totaly forgetable.