Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kimberly C

Great food!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 1, 2024
Food was great especially the steak! I love their barbecue menu and the desert options.
Charles was our server and was diligent.
The restaurant is very clean and has a family ambiance. The Japanese option was great too! We’ll definitely come back!
Date of stay: June 2024
0.5 km from Henann Palm Beach Resort
Breakfast included
View more hotels in Boracay
2,352 results
All reviews sky pool early check dinner buffet birthday surprise thank you so much pool access beach front superb service airport transfer accommodating staff sea view visit boracay d mall ace jay char shout
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2024

I had lunch here at the Hennan Resort Palm Beach Hotel’s restaurant today and the food and service were absolutely phenomenal 😍. My waitress, Hannah, also gave outstanding service and was exceptional in ensuring that I received great customer service.

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2024

I’ve travelled to the Philippines several times before but finding myself in Boracay was something I wish I did every time I visited the homelands! My family and I have been welcomed into open arms by Henann’s ever-attentive and friendly services! Leading the charge of Henann’s great service is Henann’s very own Palm Tree! Palm Tree is a wonderful restaurant overlooking the beautiful beach and all of Boracay’s visitors. We have been fortunate enough to have Palm Tree’s very own Benedict as our server! He treated us as if we knew him all of our lives and he optimizes the high standard of service that this resort holds for themselves. We hope to visit Benedict and the rest of Henann Palm Beach Resort in the future!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2024 via mobile

We travel with car from San Carlos city to Boracay Ireland but it’s worth it this hotel was so closed to very peaceful beach the price for room is ok you can rent a 3 wells motorcycles and go round the island but for me the beach in this hotel is best part

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2024

Special thanks to Arjay for taking care of us and providing excellent customer service it was a pleasure spending my birthday here in Boracay specially on Henann Palm Beach for a dinner date with my beloved partner. Maraming maraming salamat

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2024

Sir Ar-Jay was so accommodating and very hands on to the guests. I would like to give him 10000/10 because of his service. Best Hennan Dinner Buffet so far. Will definitely go back with the rest of my family in Manila. ❤️ Foods are good and has a lot to choose from

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple