Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$16
TravelocityUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$72
getaroom.comUS$79
All reviews sky pool acoustic singer front office team direct pool access beach front dinner buffet dancing chefs boracay sunset room condition transfer from the airport excellent hotel beautiful island egg station i highly recommend this hotel stayed here for nights early check premier room
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights with my friends and we all loved it so much. Boracay is amazing, and so is the hotel. Great food, great service, fabulous pools. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We would like to give a special mention to Rynan who served us many times over our stay.
Thank you to all staff at Henann Palm and hopefully we will be back to stay with you again in the future

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

+Nice, everything seems quite new. The rooms are lovely, spotless clean, very well furnished, lighted.
+There are more pools and the one on the rooftop is very cool, especially for watching sunsets.
+The location is very good, right in front of the beach.
+We also used the gym and it was good equipped.

---The staff at the reception could be friendlier and more helpful. I once asked the receptionist to call and make me a doctor's appointment in the next city we were going (Cebu) because there's no eye doctor in Boracay and she said she can't call external land-line and I should call myself from my mobile phone. What kind of 5 stars hotel staff can't make a phone call?! Her name was Marie.

--Breakfast could be improved. Even though is a very big variety, they always offer the same, so after 6 days we were tired of eating melon every morning, since this was the only type of fruit offered. The plates were sometimes empty and you had to wait until they refilled them. Shouldn't happen in a 5 stars hotel...

All in all, totally recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank alexaEG1990
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Boracay is really my favorite island, and my "always on the list, place" for getaway with my family. That's why it is really important for me to look for the best hotel that will satisfy our vacation. We've been in Henann Alona in Bohol last year, and I heard about their resort in boracay. As expected Henan Palm, their newest resort in boracay didn't disappoint my expectations. This resort is really promising!! Henann Palm made our long weekend a special one. FYI their skypool is my fave part of the resort, you need to see why ;) the customer service is really good, the staffs handled us in a splendid way. I will surely back and looking forward for more henann resorts in the future :)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

If you want to have the best vacation in Boracay, Henann Resorts is the best choice. We stayed at Henann Palm Beach Resort, the hotel itself has stunning location and its instagram worthy. As we expected, everything was perfect and beyond expectations from the overview of the beach and swimming pools. Superb restaurant with great staff service. Our room was very clean and has direct pool access. The bed and pillows we're very comfortable. Quality service at it's finest! Staying in Henann added a touch of luxury and convenience to the whole experience. Thank you for making our stay worthwhile!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2019

The hotel is spotlessly clean, the staff are just lovely always acknowledging you when you walked past. There was a plate of homemade chocolates waiting for us when we arrived in the room. The room was a good size, bright and comfortable, the bed was really nice and the pillows just right. The bathroom was well appointed with lovely toiletries supplied. The balcony was great to sit on in the late evening when the pools were lit up. It is not suitable for disabled people or those with mobility issues as there are so many steps up and down around the pools and it would be impossible to push a wheelchair or buggy along the beach path due to the sand. There are 3 separate pools, two surrounded by hotel rooms, some with direct access and the roof pool overlooking the beach.
However it was not all good. We used the roof pool most of the time as there are no sun beds or shades allowed on the beach, despite the hotel website showing an image of these. This was a big disappointment to us as we like to use the beach but we were not prepared to sit on mats on the sand as it’s just too uncomfortable. When we asked why they were showing beds on their website we were told that while the island being closed last year it was decided that sun beds were no longer to be used but the website hadn’t been updated. Surely the opportunity to bring the website UTD was upon the reopening!! The downside with the roof pool was the loud club music played on a repeating loop system. The other thing that struck us as strange was that you had to walk through the edge of the restaurant to access the beach and vice verse so sand and wet feet were always present and we felt so sorry for the staff trying to keep it clean and safe. Whilst talking about the restaurant we only used it for breakfast, it overlooked the beach which was lovely but it was just sooooo noisy. Always ask to sit outside not only is it quieter but you get the benefit of the lovely view. There was a vast choice on the buffet with something to suit everyone. However it was sometimes a bit of a free for all as some guests appeared to have left their manners at home. On several occasions I almost lost my breakfast as I was pushed or walked into whilst making my choice. My husband likened it to Butlins in the 1960’s.
There are lots of shops, market stalls, restaurants, bars and even a couple of clubs along the beach path so plenty to do in the evenings. We really enjoyed browsing the shops and having lots of choice of eating places each evening.
The other thing to mention is that there is still a lot of building happening on the island, including on the main road where walking can be difficult as in parts the paths are still under construction.

Date of stay: February 2019