My husband and I decided to book a 5 day trip to Boracay for our 2nd wedding anniversary. For the first two nights, we decided to stay at Crimson. This is our first time staying at a hotel over at station zero. From the airport we were picked up by the hotel’s private car (we took advantage of their voucher) Then we were lead to their private speedboat. We were the only ones on board, which made the experience more posh and luxurious. We didn’t get to dock on their beach front but this was apparently due to unfavorable waves, so we docked over at the Keyhole area instead and we were greeted with another private van. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with friendly faces and we felt so welcomed.
We totally fell in love with the place. The modern design of the hotel and the natural beauty of the beach, both combined are simply breathtaking, stunning, spectacular, picturesque. I used every single adjective I can here, need I say more? :) The staff were even kind enough to bump us up from Deluxe Sea View to a suite with a stunning view of the pools and the beach front. My husband and I both knew, no matter what happens, when we visit Boracay, Crimson would always be a part of our trip. Let me get straight to the point and give the Pros and areas for improvement.
- Staff are friendly and courteous, always smiling even behind face masks.
- Proper health protocols are being implemented for the safety of guests.
- The infinity pools are absolutely gorgeous, clean and well maintained.
- Almost every single area in the place is INSTAGRAMABLE - big furniture inside a wall post on two of their smaller infinity pools, sun beds surrounding their main infinity pool and sun beds right on their beach front, the beach itself, I mean, one would need days to fully capture all the beautiful areas of this hotel.
- Amazing view from the rooms.
- Complimentary beach bag, hat, hand sanitizers and face masks. The hat looks really cute!
- Amazing selection from their breakfast buffet, food tastes delicious.
- Feeling of exclusivity, it is after all, kind of a private beach.
- Clean rooms.
- Complimentary drinks we can claim at their beautiful bar near the beach front.
- Coffee maker readily available for use.
- Complimentary bottled water placed all over the room.
- TV has great selection of channels if one would want to stay in for a few hours to recharge from all the beach activities, picture taking etc.
- Kayaking is free.
Areas for improvement:
- Suggesting to have a small stash of basic stuff from a convenience store that guests can purchase such as basic medicine and items for unexpected female emergencies :) So one would no longer need to leave the hotel premises. Because like every other comment left here, once you get settled at Crimson, you really wouldn’t want to go anywhere else :D
- Knowledge of staff about certain services needs to be updated.
If I may say, when we left for the next hotel we were suppose to stay over at station 1, although the 2nd hotel was also a real stunner but at the back of our minds, we kind of miss the ambiance and the feeling of exclusivity that we experienced over at Crimson.
Overall, it was a wonderful and memorable stay and we will absolutely go back.