5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Trip.comUS$159
Booking.comUS$170
eDreamsUS$170
All reviews saffron cafe azure beach club foam party private beach mosaic restaurant chef raj villa host sea view suite game room duty manager plunge pool breakfast buffet soft opening beach front room condition filipino hospitality modern hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Our amazing stay began the moment we landed. We were greeted by Crimson Resort staff, who took our luggage and drove us to the port area. The short boat ride and drive to the resort were all seamless, as were the check in procedures.
We had a sea view suite which was well worth it. The suites are generous in size and both clean and modern. The bed was extremely comfortable with high quality bedding and pillows. Nice touch to be gifted a sun hat, beach bag and hand sanitizer, masks, wipes!
We found the entire resort to be spotlessly clean and beautiful, but it is the staff that make the real difference here. Everyone is friendly, professional, hard working and cannot do enough to make your stay special.
Our first night we went to the fine dining restaurant, Mosaic. I advised the attentive server that I was celiac and required a gluten free meal. Thomas, the chef came out and assured me he could modify anything on the menu. I had the sea bass and not only was it beautifully cooked, but amazingly delicious. The next morning when we went for breakfast, I was shocked that there was piping hot, delicious gluten free bread for me. Unbelievable!!
We arrived on December 19, so enjoyed the spectacular beach, water and pool before the Christmas festivities started. Raj, the chef at Azure, went above and beyond, ensuring my food was gluten free and modified dishes on the menu. The special holiday buffets for Christmas and New Year’s, were amazing, with dinner on the beach, the food was so plentiful and delicious. One of the chefs assisted me, to let me know which dishes were gluten free. Thank you! The entertainment and music were well received!
We were so impressed with the lifeguards and beach staff. They would have towels ready for you and your chairs and umbrellas set up in a jiffy! We can’t thank BeeJay enough, for the truly spectacular service he provided us. We would also like to thank Archie, Vil, and Shaun for making our stay so awesome! Also the spa staff who provide a really awesome spa experience! Mariel for ensuring the gym was spotlessly clean, and the kids entertained, and finally Roger, the concierge, who assisted us in extending our stay. You really are an asset to the resort!
And the final bonus we experienced, was the very first turtles hatching on the Crimson Resort Beach!! What a blessing to see over a hundred baby turtles making their way to the sea! Hope for 2021!
Thank you so much, we can’t wait to come back!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Patrick Manthe, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear 531yvonneh,

Greetings from Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay.

What an absolute delight to read through your detailed and lovely review. We are thrilled to know that everything lived up to your expectations and that you especially enjoyed the hospitality of our staff. We always strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences and knowing that you had a splendid holiday just made our day!

Please rest assured that your kind comments will be shared with the entire team.

May I end by saying how delighted we were to welcome you to our resort and hope to have the pleasure of your company once again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

The best sunsets that you will ever see. The team is fantastic and a special thanks to Roger, Zeon, Sheena, Junide, Joy and Beejay. Will definitely be back because of the staff. Especially Zeon who ensured we were well taken care of through our stay. We felt pampered by the staff. The food was excellent and Chef Raj was a star.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Patrick Manthe, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear JimDelosantos,

Greetings from Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay.

May I begin by thanking you for reviewing your stay on TripAdvisor. My entire team and I are very happy to read that you had a wonderful time at our resort and we hope we left you with some lasting memories of your experience in Boracay.

I'm particularly thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality of our staff. Please rest assured that I will gladly share your praise with my entire team.

We hope that on your next visit to Boracay you would do us the honour of staying with us once again.

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Spent the festive season at Crimson to close 2020. The stay was relaxing, sunset view was great, hygiene is at the top priority, the staffs are super friendly and attentive (especially Bee Jay, thanks!!). The desserts in Mosaic restaurant is superb. Try the Tres Leches. Station 1 and other beaches are only a short etrykes ride away and is really convenient. I enjoyed the new year party at the pool site with the bubble. Thank you for a great stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Patrick Manthe, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear BeeTan,

Greetings from Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay.

Wow, what a wonderful and encouraging review. We couldn't be more happy to read about your great time at our resort and that we were able to provide you with such an incredible experience over the festive season.

Please rest assured that I will happily share your kind feedback with the entire team as it serves as great encouragement to all of us.

Thank you once again for your kind review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Crimson Resort & spa Boracay for another remarkable stay.

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed in crimson Boracay for 4 nights in a sea view room. Room was large and nicely decorated. Bathroom was huge with a very nice bathtub. The beds were super comfortable and soft. The hotel itself had complete facilities- multiple pools, gym, spa, a fine dining restaurant and a more casual restaurant by the beach, free use of kayak and paddle board. The beach is very clean and not crowded. Service of their beach staff is amazing. They set up the lounge chair immediately when they spot you and as soon as you come out of the ocean, someone greets you with a beach towel. Only drawback is that there are a lot of stairs so it doesn’t seem very friendly for the elderly or for pwd. They have elevators but you still have to navigate around a bit so stairs is the best option. All in all, highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Monica100200300,

Greetings from Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay.

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our resort and for the high ratings you have given us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, especially the sea view room, the beach as well as the hospitality of our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again with us, and when you plan for your next trip, please do not hesitate to look us up at our hotel’s website, where you will find one of many of our exciting packages and offers, and our associates will be more than happy to serve you.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

I only visited my friends during their stay and they had a lot of problems. I am writing this to say that the Front Office Manager Zeon is an absolute charm and very hot he he. My friends had issues that I dare not mention but was all sorted by Zeon with amazing style and so humble. He was like a good old friend that you haven’t met in a long time and made you feel right at home. The staff are good and always smiling but the service was very slow. It takes ages to get a drink order especially in Azure. First there is no one in sight and if they do take your order it takes forever to be delivered. On 2 occasions Zeon had come to the beach to see how my friends were doing and took our orders instead. It was delivered in a snap. Mariel was amazing too. She was very quick to deliver our drinks when she was around. I will definitely come back to Boracay Crmson because of these 2 people. Thank you Zeon and Mariel for making our stay in Boracay a great one although we didn’t stay at your hotel LOL.

Date of stay: December 2020
Patrick Manthe, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear Maps19070392307,

Greetings from Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay.

May I begin by expressing my personal thanks for you taking the time and trouble to post a review of your visit to our resort here on TripAdvisor. As the General Manager I appreciate all feedback, whether positive or not, as it allows me to not only get an insight as to where we are either meeting or exceeding our valued guests’ expectations but equally importantly inform me of areas that could benefit from my attention.

I was pleased to hear of the positive aspects of your visit, such as the service provided by Zeon and Mariel, however regret to learn of the elements that were not in keeping with what you would rightfully expect from a resort such as ours. Please rest assured that all your comments will be discussed with the respective departments in the resort and we will do our utmost to rectify any issues on the spot thus hopefully maintaining our reputation and current standing on TripAdvisor for outstanding comfort and service.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We hope it will be not too long before we have the opportunity to welcome you again at Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay.