Masala Moe's Indian & Mediterranean Heritage Restaurant
Ranked #154 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$2 - US$37
Description: Masala Moe's Indian & Mediterranean Heritage Restaurant! Located at City Mall Boracay, Diniwid Crossing. Enjoy in house dining plus catering, take away and delivery - SOON Available 24/7!
Reviewed 18 January 2018

If you are craving for Indian food and want something at mid-range (not the expensive one on White Beach, this is the place. The place is tiny but super-nice. We got 2 of their curries and both were decent. We did a take-out.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We enjoyed a meal here the day after Christmas. The owner is very nice and the staff engaging and helpful. Will definitely try again.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

It’s simply delicious! For Indian food lovers. If you come to Boracay you can not miss this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Upon arriving at City Mall, Masala Moe's is right in front and easy to find. Just remember it's not inside the mall but in front. I made the mistake of going inside the mall at first. Upon entering, it's a cozy little place and fine for my friend and I. I love Indian food so I was really looking forward to checking out this relatively new restaurant. I'd already heard good things about it so I had to try it.

Upon entering this brightly lit, not fancy but tastefully decorated and immaculately clean place the first thing that caught my attention, was the genuinely welcoming and totally gracious owner Moe. He quickly introduced himself and made us feel so very much at home.

He made some suggestions and we were really hungry so we had the Chicken tandoori , beef kabob and shrimp curry dishes with jasmine rice and delicious garlic Naan bread. I liked the beef kabob and absolutely loved the shrimp curry and chicken dish. Nicely seasoned, the meal had me making those, Mmmmm, sounds and wanting more. We had a delicious vegetable dish, of which the name escapes me.
Moe was guiding us through the whole experience, describing the dishes, their preparation and was very funny as well. He was really an unexpected pleasure to meet. A very nice guy..

The staff was exceptionally attentive, friendly and professional. Even the chef came out to greet us. We left a big tip and they were worth every peso. There were no negatives that I can think of. Well maybe one. I live on the opposite end of the island so it's a little far for me to travel. But if you're just visiting, most of the tourist areas are close so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll be back regardless. I seem to recall that they have outdoor seating as well.

The food and staff were great. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank consciousbman
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were treated to a meal here by a friend of the owners, they were just opening i think, soft opening? Not sure, but know it was a new establishment. Oh my goodness, the owner, recommended a few dishes so we just went with what he suggested, we won't forget the lamb, it was the best we have ever eaten, and the chicken, if you love indian food, you have to go here, its EXCELLENT, and the prices are very reasonable, the place shut about 9 that night, but maybe its open later now since that may have been their soft opening, il need to check online, hoping they open late now im sure they do, shame this isn't on beachfront, they would be SO busy, its just a couple on mins on a trick to the mall from station 1, so worth the trip, we can't wait to go back, hoping you will open one in makati sometime soon! YUM!!!!

1  Thank macswins