Lowest prices for your stay
₱2,238
₱2,246
Agoda.com
₱2,066
No fees just great deals
Kaye

Could have been better!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 28, 2023
Stayed for 3 days, 2 rooms, with my family, and with an 8-month-old son. Booked for Deluxe Pool view rooms, we got the rooms that are close to the breakfast and reception area.

Pre-arrival experience: My Viber queries, and calls were being ignored. I have been trying to reach out their front desk Viber phone. It was hard to get hold of someone.

Arrival experience: lobby was packed as there was also a group checking out. I was asked three times to move from one counter to another until finally I got assisted. Chaos queuing system. I've noticed that some staffs behind the counters were a lot but can't handle the pressure because of the crowd, nor even acknowledged the guests in front of them. I asked the trainee who checked me in to just give me the direction to our rooms as it took so long for the bellman staff to assist us, and I would rather bring our stuffs on our own.

During the stay experience: A lot of mosquitoes in the room. My 8-month-old son got some mosquito bites (photos and videos were shown to the front desk supervisor). Insecticide spray has been used, but I still found some mosquitoes after. We were out of the room most of the time, so I didn't bother to change the rooms as I find it a hassle to pack our staffs and move. I was told that probably because of the huge trees around, but a hotel in a closed/ air-conditioned room has a bunch of mosquitoes? I don't think it's a valid reason. I don't think it's ideal for anyone to chase the mosquitoes inside while they are on a holiday trip. We killed more than 10 mosquitoes. LOL I had to count it. The management should pay attention to this kind of problem. I was called for check-out reminder at 13:00 H on the second day though I clearly informed prior to arrival and during the check-in formalities that I had two separate bookings with exact same room type, and other details as my first day. I am just surprised that dental kit is only upon requests. Normally in all hotels I stayed at in the past, the dental kit is placed prior to arrival.

Positive:
Complaints were raised to Renante of Front Desk. It was nice of him to waive off the lost key fee and given me a tote bag as a souvenir. Thank you! Clean rooms, and bathrooms. Nice breakfast too, and good ambiance. Spacious rooms, and I like the interconnecting room type which was also very convenient for us as a family.

We chose to stay here because of the facilities. The kids enjoyed the pool. The only downside was the lack of coordination between the staffs, not able to handle the group check-out properly that made them forgotten that there were other FIT travelers / tourists too.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Priceline
    ₱8,400
3.9 km from Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center Boracay
View more hotels in Boracay
All reviews beach front room key quality service nice resort spacious rooms restaurant staff buffet breakfast cable tv pools island checkin hassle philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2023

Summer House 5 with wide verandah with lounge chair and chairs and table. The included buffet breakfast had a huge variety....something for everyone. Very attentive staff. Special thanks to Juan and Mia at breakfast. Checkin was professional, although the language barrier gave a few hiccups, but all was sorted. Our room was very clean and well-equipped. It was unusual to find the beds made up with bottom sheet, blanket and top sheet in that order lol. But a word to housekeeping and was soon fixed to our liking. I certainly recommend the lunch and dinner buffet. Huge variety. I cannot wait to return soon. Oops almost forgot the swimming pools. Two huuuge pools, one with a huge cave and waterfall, and the other with s wim up bar, very high water slide plus smaller slides to suit all ages.

Room tip: Ground floor Summer House was suitable for us, as not so agile any more.
Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed February 16, 2023

The resort is brilliant bang for you buck especially if staying as a family. I have no problem with the staff (special thank to Bianca for sorting out BOOKING.COM issues)
it would have been 5 star if not for the rude and arrogant security guard detailed at the front beach morning shift of Jan 11-12.
Security guard LACAVA (spell?) of KickStart Security Agency will not allow my 86yr old mother to sit on a chair by the beach inspite the fact that all other authorities are considering her age and disability.
This arrogant security guard LACAVARIA wanted my mother to sit bare on the sand even after we showed him that due to her scoliosis it would be impossible.
When I insisted that i will take responsibility and pay the fine if/when SHOULD the authorities change thier minds, this egotistic security Guard LACAVARIA refused to help us further (such as keeping the wheelchair within the guard house as it is not allowed on the beach)..and ignored us completely from there on.
he denied what could be an old lady's last glimpse of the paradise island shores, feeling the sand in her toes, to sit in the warm calm waters watching the sunset.
we have to move to other beach front to cater for my mum which is hard considering she walks with a single walker stick ...but at least she enjoyed the beach after a some hard work on her part.
if this pompous guard LACAVARIA is still there the next time we visit, i will cancel the booking and look someplace else. even if i will lose the refund.
Security Guard LACAVARIA, if you are reading this, dont worry as my mum may be too frail for another trip to your island. nobody will borrow your chair to sit on the beach. you can readt easy knowing that all the rules were followed to a T.
I will be passing this on to friends and relatives here in the philippines and abroad that the security of the resort is by the book no matter what your circumstances are.

Room tip: Do ot deal with the security guards, they are rude AF.
Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed January 15, 2023 via mobile

The part (south wings) the Wi-fi is terrible when is raining a bit . The big problem was the room - next to my door was the staff room . Every day since 7:30 till evening , all staff is there to talk , laughing and other noise. I make once notice to them , but next morning again . What vacation is this ? . Only staff in restaurant is professional.

Room tip: South wing - no Wi-Fi , noise from all staff
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2022

This is the place for those who want to wake up in a hotel with a garden. You will enjoy more your vacation if you can have a leisurely buffet breakfast with the greenery around. Our breakfasts were very good as the food choices were changed everyday. We stayed for 3 nights and 4 days.
The property has access to the main road and the beach so it's very convenient if you need transportation to go around or to just walk to the opposite side of the property for a stroll along the beach. This is a big plus as the resort has a restaurant on the beachfront which was so perfect for the sunset view.
The property is not new but there was an ongoing construction of a new building when we were there. Nice and courteous staff especially the housekeeping people.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed December 15, 2022 via mobile

I'd never been to Boracay, despite living here for over ten years. I was blown away by the place and our hotel which is almost on the beach. It's a massive footprint property so be prepared to walk a bit. Service was superb and the meals delightful. Can highly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grant L