Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Agoda.com
US$24
Priceline
US$30
eDreamsUS$43
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Been travelling solo and obviously been dining out solo, so I heard of their dinner buffet and snack buffet. My first try the dinner buffet, since I will be dining alone I prefer to eat inside the resto than to join the crowd on their outdoor resto, but to may dismay I was advised to eat outside. Then I explain, most of the people outside are groups and I am alone. So, I prefer to stay inside. Another staff, maybe a supervisor asked me again, but I refused. Because there are other customers dining inside too? So, there I was their most hated customer that night. And it shows.

A few weeks later, I was back to try their afternoon snack buffet, I was early so they seat me for a table for 4. However, already with my snacks they asked if I could transfer to another table, as there is a group of customers and they want to adjoin the tables. No problem, I did. A few minutes later, they asked to transfer me again as there is another group coming. Alas! I paid my bills without even trying out some of the foods. Their food doesn't taste good anyway. Waste of money.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank rowen2019
Reviewed 5 July 2019

I stayed in this hotel for a work-related trip. The best thing I appreciated about this hotel was the courteous and helpful staff from check-in to check-out.

The place is very spacious and there are a lot of plants and trees, which made guests feel closer to nature. However, there are a lot of mosquitoes during the night so staying outside could be a challenge.

The room was clean and basic amenities were provided (e.g., towels, toothbrush, soap, shampoo). The toilet is big enough but the lavatory is a bit small, which made water splashing unavoidable. In addition, the toilet seat was small that it did not fit the toilet bowl well causing a bit discomfort to the user. The bed, sheets and pillows were comfortable enough though.

The dishes served during the seminar were good and varied but mostly too salty. However, the buffet dinner was really great!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank loids2014
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

We bought a cake for our friend since he's celebrating his birthday. We were told that if we eat the cake, we need to pay, but we can take it out for photo purposes, and that is fine. But the waitress kept on telling us 3 times that we should not eat the cake as if we are small children being reprimanded by our parents. Horrible. The food experience that was mediocre got worse. Keep it up. Lol

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

This place located in Station 3 in Boracay. Nice bar and good buffet at affordable price. For adventurous, you can try their G-MAX. Place is mostly Chinese tourists. Staffs were great! This is a must see place!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
105  Thank worldtrotter26
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

I went to the buffet paying 650 pesos before start to eat, I met a human hair in the food and I cannot eat more my lunch, they were so disrespectful and offered me just 80 pesos of "compensation"... So, I lose my money, my lunch and I had a terrible experience...they don't know how to treat tourists...

Date of stay: April 2019