Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Agoda.com
US$24
Priceline
US$30
eDreamsUS$43
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Had my dinner buffet with a group of friends. Some of them who are Muslim and looking for halal certified food. We had our dinner there as there were varieties with seafood, Asian food and halal certified. They had a separate corner where pork is served. The management had assured that the food were prepared in a separate kitchen and no contamination.

Room tip: Room not sure but for food as least they had the halal cert.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank contact91
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I did not stay at the hotel. My review is all about the bar.
The bar was my favourite place before going back to my hotel for a shower after a day spent sunbathing and diving.
My favourite drinks were the Mango shake and the coconut water.
Mango shake made with true fresh mangoes and a the fresh coconut water in the afternoon was a kind of ritual.
The guys opened the coconuts on order. Everything was fresh.
Highly recommended.

Room tip: The bar overlooking the beach!
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We didn't stay at this hotel, but frequently utilized the bar and restaurant.

In fact, there was only one night we didn't visit this bar.

It was by far our favorite bar on station 1, 2, or 3!

The mango daiquiris are the greatest in the island.

The pool tables could use a little leveling, however.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Been here last June 9,2016 to celebrate my birthday. Almost every hotels was full but thanks to their GM Mr. Edwin Raymundo for accomodating us and gave us one of their nicest room with breakfast. Room was very clean and staff are very friendly from front office to f&b and hskp department. It was really a Paradise!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The organic lechon roasting beautifully near the entrance was what drew me in. The dinner Buffet cost is a bit pricey at 580 pesos net. But considering that average Bora ala carte dinner easily costs between 300-500 pesos, so i think this buffet is worth it since the spread was abundant, plus it's not often you have organic lechon. Abs the other items that evening were quite good, not the very typical ones you'd expect from Boracay buffets. The star of course was the organic lechon (roasted pig), very nice clean taste, crispy skin. I also loved the fish fillet in lemon & caper sauce, the salt & pepper squid, beef stew, and skewered fish. There were many other items in the buffet but i just kept going back to these items i mentioned. They have mongolian BBQ, pasta dishes, japanese sushis, etc.

So, i think this place is worth a trek down at Station 3. Enjoy!

Date of stay: July 2016