2 people are viewing this hotel
$27
Priceline$47
Hotels.com$60
Trip.com$28
All reviews infinity pool free shuttle buffet breakfast rooms are spacious main beach accommodating staff thank you so much island crowd bathtub hassle
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2021 via mobile

We visited Alta Vista de Boracay as part of our leisure travel in boracay.

Check-in process is smooth and the staff are very accommodating. Enjoy its picturisque infinity pool perfect for your IG feed after a delicious breakfast meal in the restaurant. Our room in the Fuji building is very relaxing with balcony overlooking the mountains and the sea.

My con part on our stay are:
1. No housekeeping :( - not sure if by request, but it should be done always and automatically during turn down)
2. Limited manpower - Request for assistance will took you for a while.
3. Limited meal, no in-room dining - No food in the hotel. You have to buy somewhere in the island for your tummy.
4. Limited Shuttle service - hassle when going to the long beach
5. Broken fixtures - such as the some lamps and the shower
6. Limited sockets

Overall, I would still recommend Alta Vista de Boracay if you want a quiet and relaxing place.

Room tip: Shuttle services are only available 3x per day: Hotel-Dmall 8:40AM; 11:40AM and 4:40PM Dmall-hotel 9:00AM; 12:00NN and 5:00PM
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank chrlsmrcl
Reviewed December 22, 2021 via mobile

Wow! Thank you very much AVD team for the warmth welcome. Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and spacious room, fantastic view esp. the pool area which our kiddies enjoy much. We are so much pampered. Special thanks to the housekeeping team for making all the surprises in our room. Making our room clean and refreshing. Manong Guardsss for assisting us. Bert and Rey for keeping our ride safe from dropping and picking up in dmall.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Until we meet again.
Borahae!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2021 via mobile

They made my staycation in Boracay extra special. All the staffs are accomodating and very friendly. The view is awesome, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. I also enjoyed all the food they served. One of my favorite is their "welcoming drink". Overall it is such a great experience. I would definitely come back again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Queenie Silvestre, General Manager at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2021

Hi virayconnierose,

Thank you for the lovely words you have shared to us regarding your stay in Alta Vista de Boracay.

We are so delighted to know that we became a part of making your staycation extra special.

Alta Vista is looking forward to have you back. Please stay safe.

Reviewed March 2, 2020

It was one on my bucket list to travel alone so this is my first solo trip locally here in the Philippines I chose Boracay because as far as I remember, the last time I was here was 2016 so lots of things changed.

Alta vista de Boracay was located at Yapak which is away from the crowd and if you wanted to relax it's a great location. They offer a free shuttle service every hour going to Jollibee which is near the D’mall and if you want to go to Puka Beach they're also offering shuttle which is 5 mins away from the hotel by car.

I stayed here for 5days and 4nights in a loft type room. The room was spacious and clean!

I also tried their food from the room service. They really have good vegetarian options. I was impressed how big the serving is. I ordered curried vegetables soup and vegetables crispy tofu, stir fried greens and mushroom is a must try vegetarian food!

Special thanks to Ms.Claire from the front desk who handles my smooth check in and check out and she always greets me with a warm smile! The concierge team was very attentive to the guests needs and even anticipates the things that I need. And also to the wonderful breakfast crew in L’Altura who always greets me and make sure to look after me during my stay. Lastly to their Front office manager Mr. Kevin Reyes who is very hands on, attentive and accommodating to his guests!

My entire stay at the hotel was totally amazing! I would definitely go back to this hotel.

Good job to the team for making sure to provide the genuine care and comfort for their guests! I'll definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Date of stay: February 2020
Kevin Reyes, Guest Services / Front Office at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Dear Shoberie,

We are very much delighted for your wonderful feedback during your most recent stay with us and for choosing Alta Vista de Boracay over all of the possible accommodations in the island. Our team will be happy hearing what you have shared especially Claire, the L' Altura and Concierge Team who went above and beyond their means to make your experience in the resort worthwhile and memorable. One of our major aspiration is to create unforgettable moments to our valued guests. We look forward in welcoming you back to your home in Boracay island.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Best regards,

Kevin Reyes
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 27, 2020

Worst experience. Boracay had suffered a typhoon. Nobody at the hotel was injured, thankfully. We booked in for 2 nights over New Year's Eve with booking.com. One week after the typhoon minimal repairs had been made. Smelly damp room. No breakfast which we had paid for. No wifi. No transport. No pool (full of broken glass one week later). Not a good location. I always believe reviews are very subjective but I would strongly recommend staying anywhere else rather than here.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Escape818021
Kevin R, Front Office Manager at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2020

Dear Escape818021,

We would like to thank you for your feedback and we do appreciate the time and energy in detailing your most recent stay with us. The typhoon Ursula did struck us badly last December 25, 2019 and indeed, it dealt great damage in the resort. It halted all of our means of communication for 2 days hence, we were not able to reconcile for help with our Manila office right away. Our staff did their best to cater to our guests as well as ensuring their safety and security. We had limited supplies which was evident during our breakfast since our restaurant was severely damaged, and some of our facilities like the pool was on out of order due to safety and security reasons. Our team ensured to recover this as quick as possible, everyone did their best to have these facilities be used by our guests again, as such, We deeply apologize that you were unable to enjoy your stay and not experience the usual service that we cater to our valued guests.

We apologize once again that we have not met your expectations at this instance. Rest assured this is not typical of Alta Vista de Boracay as we normally handle and pay utmost attention to each and every guests.

We hope to be able to provide you a more pleasant experience on your next visit and regain your confidence in the resort.

Kevin Reyes