We visited Alta Vista de Boracay as part of our leisure travel in boracay.
Check-in process is smooth and the staff are very accommodating. Enjoy its picturisque infinity pool perfect for your IG feed after a delicious breakfast meal in the restaurant. Our room in the Fuji building is very relaxing with balcony overlooking the mountains and the sea.
My con part on our stay are:
1. No housekeeping :( - not sure if by request, but it should be done always and automatically during turn down)
2. Limited manpower - Request for assistance will took you for a while.
3. Limited meal, no in-room dining - No food in the hotel. You have to buy somewhere in the island for your tummy.
4. Limited Shuttle service - hassle when going to the long beach
5. Broken fixtures - such as the some lamps and the shower
6. Limited sockets
Overall, I would still recommend Alta Vista de Boracay if you want a quiet and relaxing place.More
- Free Wifi