Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Free cancellation until 10/06/22
Trip.com$27
Travelocity$58
eDreams$91
All reviews infinity pool free shuttle buffet breakfast rooms are spacious main beach accommodating staff thank you so much island crowd bathtub hassle
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2021 via mobile

They made my staycation in Boracay extra special. All the staffs are accomodating and very friendly. The view is awesome, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. I also enjoyed all the food they served. One of my favorite is their "welcoming drink". Overall it is such a great experience. I would definitely come back again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Queenie Silvestre, General Manager at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2021

Hi virayconnierose,

Thank you for the lovely words you have shared to us regarding your stay in Alta Vista de Boracay.

We are so delighted to know that we became a part of making your staycation extra special.

Alta Vista is looking forward to have you back. Please stay safe.

Reviewed March 2, 2020

It was one on my bucket list to travel alone so this is my first solo trip locally here in the Philippines I chose Boracay because as far as I remember, the last time I was here was 2016 so lots of things changed.

Alta vista de Boracay was located at Yapak which is away from the crowd and if you wanted to relax it's a great location. They offer a free shuttle service every hour going to Jollibee which is near the D’mall and if you want to go to Puka Beach they're also offering shuttle which is 5 mins away from the hotel by car.

I stayed here for 5days and 4nights in a loft type room. The room was spacious and clean!

I also tried their food from the room service. They really have good vegetarian options. I was impressed how big the serving is. I ordered curried vegetables soup and vegetables crispy tofu, stir fried greens and mushroom is a must try vegetarian food!

Special thanks to Ms.Claire from the front desk who handles my smooth check in and check out and she always greets me with a warm smile! The concierge team was very attentive to the guests needs and even anticipates the things that I need. And also to the wonderful breakfast crew in L’Altura who always greets me and make sure to look after me during my stay. Lastly to their Front office manager Mr. Kevin Reyes who is very hands on, attentive and accommodating to his guests!

My entire stay at the hotel was totally amazing! I would definitely go back to this hotel.

Good job to the team for making sure to provide the genuine care and comfort for their guests! I'll definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Date of stay: February 2020
Kevin Reyes, Guest Services / Front Office at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Dear Shoberie,

We are very much delighted for your wonderful feedback during your most recent stay with us and for choosing Alta Vista de Boracay over all of the possible accommodations in the island. Our team will be happy hearing what you have shared especially Claire, the L' Altura and Concierge Team who went above and beyond their means to make your experience in the resort worthwhile and memorable. One of our major aspiration is to create unforgettable moments to our valued guests. We look forward in welcoming you back to your home in Boracay island.

Reviewed January 27, 2020

Worst experience. Boracay had suffered a typhoon. Nobody at the hotel was injured, thankfully. We booked in for 2 nights over New Year's Eve with booking.com. One week after the typhoon minimal repairs had been made. Smelly damp room. No breakfast which we had paid for. No wifi. No transport. No pool (full of broken glass one week later). Not a good location. I always believe reviews are very subjective but I would strongly recommend staying anywhere else rather than here.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Escape818021
Kevin R, Front Office Manager at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2020

Dear Escape818021,

We would like to thank you for your feedback and we do appreciate the time and energy in detailing your most recent stay with us. The typhoon Ursula did struck us badly last December 25, 2019 and indeed, it dealt great damage in the resort. It halted all of our means of communication for 2 days hence, we were not able to reconcile for help with our Manila office right away. Our staff did their best to cater to our guests as well as ensuring their safety and security. We had limited supplies which was evident during our breakfast since our restaurant was severely damaged, and some of our facilities like the pool was on out of order due to safety and security reasons. Our team ensured to recover this as quick as possible, everyone did their best to have these facilities be used by our guests again, as such, We deeply apologize that you were unable to enjoy your stay and not experience the usual service that we cater to our valued guests.

We apologize once again that we have not met your expectations at this instance. Rest assured this is not typical of Alta Vista de Boracay as we normally handle and pay utmost attention to each and every guests.

We hope to be able to provide you a more pleasant experience on your next visit and regain your confidence in the resort.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

That is best relaxing place to holiday and take you breath away ‘what else best transportation swimming pool! Rooms staffs are gentlemen’s drivers ! All I’d love to request those van needed to be serviced before we broken down ‘ I like broken down not car accidents unfortunately that despite for emergencies! Guys good luck and keep up the great work I love it...

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kevin Roi R, Front Office Manager at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear cimencaramellac,

Warm greetings from Alta Vista de Boracay!

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your most recent stay with us and for choosing Alta Vista de Boracay over all of the possible accommodations in the island of Boracay. We take pride in only delivering the best comfort to our guests with great value. Our staff is the main reason why our guests are happy and had a wonderful experience that is why we take care of them as well. We took note of your feedback in regards with our shuttle service as the management is planning to deliver brand new vehicles this year. We look forward in welcoming you back to your home in Boracay island.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

There were alot of misses than hits during our stay. Maybe it was just bad timing but it only showed their lack of preparedness. Management did not step up from their situation, took days to recover and take action. But kudos to some of the staff who were able to deliver great service.

We went here the day after the typhoon hit boracay. We were welcomed by darkness because there was no electricity in the whole place. We had no idea that the condition of the place was so bad; confused an panicked upon check in, i asked one of the ladies from the reception area whether they could provide us with a lamp or a candle, she didnt answer but instead walked out on me. Good thing there was another lady in the reception who was soooo patient with my questions and other guests as well.

We had to endure the first night without electricity (succeeding nights, thankfully, we were transferred to a room with electricity, i dont really care if we were downgraded so long as we have electricity than on the first night wherein we were upgraded to a suite but without electricity).

there was no breakfast buffet because the kitchen & restaurant were severely damaged, so had to line up and wait to claim our packed breakfast. This caused delay in all of the guests activities lined up for that day and a build up in the line for the shuttle. This went on for our whole 5-day stay.

We went to another hotel (5 mins away from alta vista) to visit our relatives on our 2nd day and they too, were hit by the typhoon but they still managed to keep the place clean and presentable. Unlike alta vista wherein the whole place was really in a mess, debris everywhere, understandable but only to some extent. it was only after 3 days when they cleaned some of the area and start to recover from their situation.

guests have already paid for their whole stay there and regardless of the situation, the management should've stepped up to make the guests still feel safe and comfortable.

What the management lacked is a plan in case a similar kind of situation happens, its not like its the first time a typhoon has hit Boracay. regardless of the degree of severity and damage, they should have anticipated these kinds of situations, estimated their supply and trained all their staff so they can be prepared at all times. And also, they should've made it easier for guests to get a refund, especially when all of the atms in boracay were offline.

Lastly, since they have the largest capacity (408 rooms) in all hotels of boracay, they should've added more shuttles, 3 shuttles was really not enough for all guests. There was this one time were we had to wait for 2 hrs just to ride the shuttle from d'mall.

Im just really disappointed. Maximum patience and understanding were given. Hope the management can improve and do something about this.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kevin R, Front Office Manager at Alta Vista de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear MariaMakesReviews,

Warm greetings from Alta Vista de Boracay.

Thank you for your feedback during your most recent stay with us and for choosing Alta Vista de Boracay over all of the possible accommodations in the island of Boracay. It is with considerable concern to have learned that we let you down on several occasions. I was in the resort during the typhoon, and for two consecutive days, it disrupted all of our means of communication with our Manila office, hence, unable to report all the damages occurred from the typhoon. Due to this, our Manila office was not able to give an accurate information to our value guests. Our team did all their best to bring back the damaged facilities and to cater guests needs. We sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience that this has brought you. Hopefully, we could make amends on your future stay with us and to deliver the usual service that we offer.