Alta Vista de Boracay
US$44
US$36
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$19
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$28
TripAdvisor
All reviewspuka beachinfinity poolevery hourshuttle servicefree shuttleprivate beachexclusive accessloft roomwhite beachmountain viewd mallthe hotel offers freeprivate shuttlebreakfast buffettype roompeace and quietwaiting area
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Amazed with the set up (rooms,pool,dinning area,lobby and etc). Thank you so much for upgrading our room from deluxe to a loft type room. A bit far from the main attractions but if u guys prefer to relax and rest more its the best place to stay! Staffs and very friendly and welcoming. More power and great jod guys! Two thumbs up!

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel located 10 minutes away from the white beach. It is located on the highest side of the island that gives you a view of the island and the sea from the lobby and cafe and even from your room. Shuttle service to and from D'mall is available every hour.

Breakfast selection is not that great. I guess it was customized to the taste of its Chinese guest which is majority of its patron. I did not mind it too much as there was danggit every day. The dried fish somehow made it up.

The staff are exceptional. They were all very respectful, nice and helpful without expecting much in return. They were very hospitable and accomodationg.

I will definitely fo back to this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Zarah A
Reviewed 14 February 2017

stayed here with my friends , my friend is the one who booked at this place its a nice place but a little bit far from the busy long beach . if you are into a quite vacation this is good but for a party goer i think better go to hotel located at the main beach .

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed there 6 days and in my opinion a couple of days too long. It was a relaxing trip for us so we really didn't do a whole lot. We took a private tour of the island for 4 hours and had lunch with our tour guide. Food in the sea food market is expensive about $70 USD (3500 Pesos) for 2 Kg of prawn. So the tour was 4 hours and we only saw the top half of the island (from D Mall to the northern point of the island) Bat Cave 1 and 2 was closed to visitors for some reason.

The hotel itself is pretty nice, we had a loft and it was a PITA climbing the stairs to get to the room. However the staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included with my booking but I was really impressed with the food but they asked me what they could fix for me so they made me an omelet and some bacon. The L shaped sofa in the living room was uncomfortable as it is just a frame with cushions on it and it sides whenever you sit down on it. The bed was very comfortable, but I also recommend getting a room that has only the shower and not a tub shower combination as the tub is very narrow and uncomfortable. Again the staff was awesome until we checked out, because we had a 0730 flight back to Manila, we checked out of the hotel at 0400 hours, well they do not allow you to check out until they inspect the room to see if you have removed anything. because they accused us of having a missing floor towel we were held up 30 minutes arguing with them that during our stay there had only been one floor towel and not two the entire time we were there. So after my girlfriend and I went back to the room with them they would not allow us to check out. So after arguing with them about this they finally agreed that nothing was missing we were able to check out. Because of this delay we were caught in a heavy rain storm that came in and we were both soaking wet. This was really the only negative point I had with the resort. If I chose the stay at another resort it will be on the island of Palawan. Also the beaches in Boracay are very beautiful, I would recommend going to some of the other beaches instead of White beach due to the crowds.

Room Tip: This hotel is NOT on a beach the ocean view is in the distance.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sgtfury1
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Alta Vista de Boracay is located Yapak in the far side and quiet part of the island. It's very far from the famous stretch of White Beach. This is ideal for couples, honeymooners, and families who would rather have the peace than the rowdy fun that Boracay is known for.

We stayed on this hotel for a night on a business trip.

The GOOD
- The nice infinity pool is very nice. It's relaxing to hang-out and it's very picture-worthy.
- The rooms are huge. I was given two double beds that would easily fit 3-4 guests.
- They have in-room wifi but Smart's LTE and data is very fast so I didn't bother with the wifi. I was able to work a lot because of the fast data in the resort.
- Staff are courteous and nice.

The NOT SO GOOD
- The hotel/resort is very far from the White Beach and there's nothing much to do in the resort itself. There are vans that bring guests to the main part of Boracay almost every hour.
- We ordered a lot for lunch and the food is not so good. There's nothing memorable about it. It's very different from the Boracay food I am used to.
- The hotel is located in a ver high mountain area of the island and I was expecting fantastic views. Unfortunately - there were constructions and development everywhere.
- There is no easy access to the beach. Puka Beach is supposed to be near the hotel but it's still 10 minutes away.

Alta Vista is okay and I would've rated it a bit higher but it's a letdown compared to the 8 other hotels I've stayed in Boracay through the years. I definitely had better accommodations. If you want the peace and quiet but will all the bells and whistles, go and splurge in Shangri-La Boracay. :)

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business