Lowest prices for your stay
$102
Hotels.com
$102
FindHotel
$32
Priceline$39
Travelocity$102
Orbitz.com$102
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

So disappointed!
I book a diamond room for 3 nights. The 1st room they gave us was full of mold. Right when I got inside, my son was allergic to the mold and snizzing strongly.
They changed us to another one, the only one left they said. It still smelly, a bit less strong than the 1st one, but still. I swear I told the truth.
The TV/internet (I talk about the only internet in balcony) did not work at all, I had to call to the receptionist using my phone (no phone in the room!!!) and their phone doesn't work either. Had to run to the receptionist to tell them.
Btw, when I booked the room, it said "partial sea view"- I had no view at all. And when I asked them about it, they said "it is upon available, not on request". Hey, I paid 105$/night because of the view, what a cheating!!!
Think millions if U wanna stay here!

Date of stay: February 2018
6  Thank Ngocdung0607
Lingganay Hotel, Owner at Lingganay Boracay Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Ngocdung0607,

All is well! Thank you for taking the time in posting a review about our property. Lingganay Boracay family and I are very much pleased to know that you have enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you here once again. On the other hand, We regret that there are issues that you find unsatisfactory during your stay.

Please be informed that we have taken note of said concerns, and we shall work towards the improvement of our facilities and services in the future based on the feedback provided.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Now about good things hotel is in good, quiet location ! Shuttle bus working 24/7 ,lovely! Our room Studio Diamonds Suites was very nice, modern style and not to far away from restorants, swimming pools ! Food in restaurant very taste,nice and prices is good ! Service in restaurant was very nice yes Sir/Madam , thank you Sir/Madam... we enjoyed! Swimming pools just 2,if is really not enough,they can build couple more!!!
No things which I didn't like it... when I come into the room was dirty, without flip flops my foot get black in couple min!!! Even they was late to do check in, we was waiting from 12:00 , but they said just from 14:00 .....but we get into the room just 14:35 ! WIFI was so so ... no internet into the room,just balcony ... but so slow . Every single day in restaurant they didn't has something . . Every day !! Sorry no mango shake today, sorry no lentil soup today... or sorry we had just 1 dessert !??? What a f.ck ??? We stayed 10days and always some problem, breakfast menu... after couple days we couldn't look at menu and go for breakfast ! You need change breakfast menu for sure !!!!! And make it more choice in the restaurant menu !!!! Swimming pools towels is so old come on,just buy it new... it is look what bought towels at 1990 !!! By the way they have SPA LIST , but when we asked about foot scrub, pedicure ...they said just massage having!? When remove that list ! What for you keeping ???! From 5* I will give just 4*, but still thank you !!! We enjoyed, just you need little bit to improve some things !!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gabrielemM8105BB

Hi Gabriele M,

Reviewed January 23, 2018

At first glance, this place is amazing. Spacious rooms and away from the crowds. However, it is not well maintained. One sink didn't work, water damage in the walls (possible mold), the couch was very dirty with missing buttons and the sheets had stains (gross blood and who knows what else). The shuttle was a hassle and the pool/beach area was a hike and very small. I wouldn't stay again.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Michael V

Hi Michael V,

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Nice resort, if i go back to Boracay i will probably stay there again, the shuttle service to Dmall was reliable. The resort is at a hill so you need lots of energy to get around since its steep. We lived in a Diamond Studio and it was beautiful

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank valentine jacks... H
Lingganay Hotel, Owner at Lingganay Boracay Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2021

Hi Sir Valentine,

Happy Morning from Lingganay Team!

Take care and stay safe.

Ms. Rose

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Beautiful hotel if you want peace and quiet. They provide a shuttle bus / car to D-mall. which takes about 15 minutes. If you don't mind the extra traveltime, then this is a good place to stay. Extra beds are provided for an extra php1000 a night.
We asked for a babycot, but first there were no babycots available, but the owner helped us with one.

Room tip: Rooms are big and clean. We had a 2 bedroom apartment.
Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank roberthU4361DP
Lingganay Hotel, Owner at Lingganay Boracay Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2021

Hi RobertU4361DP,

Happy Morning from Lingganay Team!

Your kind words are much appreciated and we are glad to note that you enjoyed your stay.Thank you for taking the time in posting a review about our property. Lingganay team and I are very much pleased to know that you have enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you here once again.

Ms. Rose