“Best Coconut ice cream”
Review of Coco Mama

Coco Mama
Ranked #1 of 12 Quick Bites in Boracay
Price range: US$2 - US$2
Description: Coco Mama serves coconut ice cream that's vegan, lactose and dairy-free, has a low glycemic-index and made locally. Our specialty is our coconut ice cream that's served in a coconut shell with strips of cocnut, sticky rice, toasted rice, and mango. We also have other coconut desserts available too.
Reviewed 18 March 2020

We are back from Philippines and had to shorten our trip due to the coronavirus. The thing i miss the most is by far this Coco Mama ice cream.
I’m a biiiiiiiig ice cream fan, and can’t remember the last time I ate such an amazing ice cream. Definitely a must try

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

Must-try in Boracay. Unique and delicious dessert. Love the idea of using the coconut shell as a container.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

I ate at Coco Mama at least once a day I was in Boracay, that's how much I liked it. I wish they had one in the US

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

My order had a strand of hair in the ice cream and the staff generously replaced it with a new one. The coconut ice cream is great but i love that they use actual coconut shells instead of plastic containers. I love how the pinipigs, mangoes and ice cream taste so well when mix.

Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Long queues all day long. But worth the wait as the ice-cream is amazing, the coconut soft and sweet and mango out of this world!!! Enjoyed and savored every spoonful!!

Date of visit: January 2020