“Lovely vegan ice cream ”
Review of Coco Mama

Coco Mama
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Boracay
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Description: Coco Mama serves coconut ice cream that's vegan, lactose and dairy-free, has a low glycemic-index and made locally. Our specialty is our coconut ice cream that's served in a coconut shell with strips of cocnut, sticky rice, toasted rice, and mango. We also have other coconut desserts available too.
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place wandering around boracay and had lovely coconut ice cream with mango! Tasted so fresh and healthy, and serving it in a coconut shell was a lovely touch :)

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stumbled upon this place when I was looking for halo-halo. Very refreshing, perfect for the hot weather. Love the mange toppings and the coconut shell is a nice touch. Have recommended it to my vegan friends but I'm sure non-vegans will enjoy it as well.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Vegan ice cream heaven! We had the mango coconut ice cream and can highly recommend! It's a perfect dessert on a hot sunny day.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I had a mango & coconut ice cream on my first visit, it was delicious & amazing, it had fresh sweet mango, amazing coconut ice cream, fresh young coconut flesh, toasted rice, sticky rice & toasted coconut on top. On my second trip I had everything above without the mango, which was still amazing, I love this place for their delightful coconut ice cream. I wish they gave bigger serves haha!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Sweet, creamy coconut ice cream nestled in a coconut half with sticky rice and sweet-sour Filipino mango slices. What a great find! Place is a little tricky to find, but worth hunting down. Vegan guests were crazy for it.