“Lovely vegan ice cream ”
Review of Coco Mama

Coco Mama
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Boracay
Price range: US$2 - US$2
Description: Coco Mama serves coconut ice cream that's vegan, lactose and dairy-free, has a low glycemic-index and made locally. Our specialty is our coconut ice cream that's served in a coconut shell with strips of cocnut, sticky rice, toasted rice, and mango. We also have other coconut desserts available too.
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place wandering around boracay and had lovely coconut ice cream with mango! Tasted so fresh and healthy, and serving it in a coconut shell was a lovely touch :)

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Stumbled upon this place when I was looking for halo-halo. Very refreshing, perfect for the hot weather. Love the mange toppings and the coconut shell is a nice touch. Have recommended it to my vegan friends but I'm sure non-vegans will enjoy it as well.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Vegan ice cream heaven! We had the mango coconut ice cream and can highly recommend! It's a perfect dessert on a hot sunny day.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I had a mango & coconut ice cream on my first visit, it was delicious & amazing, it had fresh sweet mango, amazing coconut ice cream, fresh young coconut flesh, toasted rice, sticky rice & toasted coconut on top. On my second trip I had everything above without the mango, which was still amazing, I love this place for their delightful coconut ice cream. I wish they gave bigger serves haha!

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Sweet, creamy coconut ice cream nestled in a coconut half with sticky rice and sweet-sour Filipino mango slices. What a great find! Place is a little tricky to find, but worth hunting down. Vegan guests were crazy for it.