“Yummy!”
Review of Coco Mama

Coco Mama
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Boracay
Price range: US$2 - US$2
Description: Coco Mama serves coconut ice cream that's vegan, lactose and dairy-free, has a low glycemic-index and made locally. Our specialty is our coconut ice cream that's served in a coconut shell with strips of cocnut, sticky rice, toasted rice, and mango. We also have other coconut desserts available too.
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Vegan ice cream heaven! We had the mango coconut ice cream and can highly recommend! It's a perfect dessert on a hot sunny day.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I had a mango & coconut ice cream on my first visit, it was delicious & amazing, it had fresh sweet mango, amazing coconut ice cream, fresh young coconut flesh, toasted rice, sticky rice & toasted coconut on top. On my second trip I had everything above without the mango, which was still amazing, I love this place for their delightful coconut ice cream. I wish they gave bigger serves haha!

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Sweet, creamy coconut ice cream nestled in a coconut half with sticky rice and sweet-sour Filipino mango slices. What a great find! Place is a little tricky to find, but worth hunting down. Vegan guests were crazy for it.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I tried the mango coconut ice cream. It was yummy i get to take out the coconut shell which is more convenient because I was in a hurry. The taste is good and you can really taste the cocont flavor which is not the typically ice cream we always eat. It was unique in a way that the filipino culture which symbolize by the coocnut shell attracts tourist that we have something to offer with desserts. Love the concept and the taste. Will definetly buy again. By the way, the price is affordable you don't need to worry about it.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Perfect dessert when in boracay!
Coconut, ice cream, mangoes, and sticky rice all together... i miss it already!