Lowest prices for your stay
$41
$41
Vio.com
$39
Hotels.com$41
Travelocity$41
Hurb$44
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2022

Very professionally run by super friendly manager and his staff. The only resort where I feel I had a satisfactory breakfast. Restaurant is overall very good. Decent WIFI (for Boracay) and good room size and comfort.
The only downside (depending on room and taste) is that curtains are not black-out enough; when too much light (strong sun) then it could sip thru. But I have encountered far worse in the Philippines.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed April 20, 2020

it's nice and relaxing place, and make you really feel your in holiday,.. the room is clean and quite.... and the food are delicious, and lot of choices.. and the staffs are always smiling and friendly..!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2020 via mobile

The location of this hotel was the best thing. Located at station 3 side this part of the beach was perfectly quiet and relaxing and also very close to restaurants and atmosphere if u want it. Remember there are no sunbeds allowed on the beach or provided by hotel so you must bring a towel with you. I actually walked all the way up to the end of station 1 and still preferred this location the best. Station 1 was too quiet with zero atmosphere and the beach was nice but I found some seaweed on the shore, whereas there was none at my end.
The room was very basic, there is no mini bar or amenities. However there was shower gel etc provided, the safe also did not work so I couldn’t lock away my items. I didn’t find any insects in the room so it was well maintained. And the balcony patio was lovely and I really enjoyed sitting there each evening. The food is great and I ate dinner at the hotel Japanese restaurant. I really enjoyed the breakfast too and the view was gorgeous. Staff were all really nice and friendly. Overall a great stay and great location.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 89-love-life
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Surfside. The room (Ocean room) was huge and included a large fridge with mini bar items and freezer compartment, a sofa and table and chairs, as well as a safe, large comfy bed, tv with channel list, WiFi, and an outdoor balcony area with chairs and loungers.

We received a warm welcome - welcome drinks, cold towels and necklaces. The staff were lovely and kind - very helpful at all times.

The location of the hotel is ideal - situated on the beach adjacent to many other restaurants and hotels.

The only reason I didn’t give this hotel 5/5 is the breakfast - while acceptable, it could have been improved both in quality and choice (but as free breakfasts go, I shouldn’t complain!)

The restaurant in the hotel has mainly Japanese food, and there is a spa (guests receive a discount).

I’d stay there again

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Redwritesabout
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

You will be inspired for the Japanese way for accepting guest and also excellent quality and delicious japanese cuisine that they serve. Picture taken infront of the restaurant. Beautiful sunset may you experience also

Date of stay: March 2019