Lowest prices for your stay
$88
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Trip.com$73
Hotels.com$88
Travelocity$88
All reviews cha cha beach front caticlan airport beach mats private boat one bedroom suite amazing hotel breakfast buffet visit boracay hotel experience welcome drink fresh towels premier room d mall franco netflix ube
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2021

Prior to moving to Coast, my husband and I had stayed at the Hennan Crystal Sands for 4 nights. We wanted a small, more relaxed place and Coast fit the bill.

The room was very well equipped and comfortable. There were lots of freebies like fresh fruit, slippers, and a tote bag. The bed was very comfortable and had super soft sheets. I was glad to see that they use refillable glass containers for water instead of plastic.

The service was outstanding and the best that we’ve experienced since we’ve been in the Philippines (almost a year now). When we went swimming at the beach one of the staff came and set up a mat and towels for us. He even greeted us with towels when we got out and offered to bring us water. The staff was always quick with a smile and a hello, offering to take pictures, happy to help with anything we needed. By the end of our stay the staff all knew our names.

The breakfast buffet was outstanding and I found plenty to eat despite being vegan. They even offered to bring me special food if I wanted. My husband who eats everything easily filled his plate with different foods every morning.
The location was perfect, in the middle of everything, easily walkable to D Mall or to the dive shops in station 3. There are a bunch of palm trees right in front so you can relax in the shade on the beach.

The free transfer to the airport was super fast and easy compared with the chaotic Hennan transport that we paid for on the way there (which took several hours). We highly recommend Coast and will return next time we’re in Boracay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed November 25, 2021

After our stay at Coast Boracay, my husband and I agreed that we will only pick Coast for our accommodation needs when visiting the island.

Before our arrival — After confirming our reservation, the staff was very much willing to assist us in following up our QR codes. Fortunately, these came in time for our flight.

Upon Arrival — We were picked up from the airport by the staff of Coast. We rode a Van to the port, a Coast speedboat to the island and a Van to the hotel. All fees were included in our package so the staff took care of getting those for us. Simply put, all we had to do was walk up to our mode of transport for them to bring us to the hotel. Very convenient for us since we are travelling with our 2 kids — a four year old and a nine year old with autism.

Our Stay — Our family travelled to celebrate the birthday of my Son and husband. When we got to the hotel, we were taken to our one bedroom suite where a cake, balloons and a birthday banner welcomed my son. My husband was also greeted on his birthday while we were having breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant, ChaCha’s. They have a recreation room with a playstation console, board games, and some gym equipment. They have a dipping pool which is right outside our room, which is very convenient since our 2 kids just can’t get enough of swimming. Their beachfront is also an excellent spot to spend the day on. The plus here is, everytime we go out, the staff will prepare a mat for us, look after our stuff while we swim and will automatically prepare drinking water for us without us having to ask for it. We were met with warm towels when we get out of the water. My son even called one of the hotel staff, Kuya Joni, his bestfriend because Kuya Joni was genuinely interacting and taking care of him, bringing him toys and stuff for his sand castle.

I cannot describe enough how good their customer service is. We were ao happy that before we left, we already made another reservation for April! ☺️

To Coast Boracay, thank you and please please maintain this excellence in customer service!! I hope I have given it justice through this review.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2021 via mobile

We planned our trip in 1 week. We chose Coast Boracay for the rates and the inclusions. They even helped us with our QR codes.

Their friendly and sincere service are really superb. Rooms are cozy after a hot day in the beach. Free fruits and chocolates also reenergize you (hehe). The free water in reusable watee bottles is a plus too. Pool is secluded, and even their beach area is not as crowded compared to other Station 2 areas.

All in all, best stay in Boracay :) this is my third stay with them, and they have been consistent.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2021 via mobile

This is my 2nd time to stay in Coast Boracay and choosing this hotel just makes everything in this trip perfect!

Hands down to Yvette, the resident manager for the excellent maintenance and awesome services of the hotel! From the land and sea transfer to every small aspect of details in this hotel, everything was just perfect!

I love how warm the staff treated their guests, they're just more thoughtful than anyone else, it makes me feel that I'm staying in my own home.

The buffet breakfast is simply the best in the Island. From their choice of food, to the taste and presentation, everything is just perfect! I love taking my breakfast in the beachfront, enjoying the awesome view while having my breakfast!

Every corner of this hotel is Instagram Worthy! I love how classy and comfortable the rooms are!

And... location!!! Coast Hotel is in the center of everything! But once you stepped into the hotel, everything is serene and peaceful!

My trip this time was so perfect because I chose Coast Hotel!

Thank you to all the friendly staff of Coast Boracay! I'll definitely be back soon, and Coast Hotel will be my only residence in Boracay!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2021

The staff are the most friendly and helpful people I have met anywhere! Really excellent service. Shout-outs to Yvette and Franko.

We were met at the airport by staff members who took our luggage and took us in a van, then a speedboat, then another van, to the hotel.

The hotel is in a great location. Straight out the door and on to the beach.

Room size is good (we had an adjoining room with our kids). Bathroom is modern, great shower. Super comfortable beds. Swimming pool was clean and nice. Everything well maintained.

We had breakfast included at the cafe, looking out to the beach and sea.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

1  Thank scottbJ6053RZ