All reviews cha cha beach front private speed boat private shuttle caticlan airport cool towels one bedroom suite turn down service welcome drink every guest every evening coffee maker amazing hotel breakfast buffet great amenities special thanks deck chairs
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

A place where fun meets the sun! That is the caption of Coast! It was wrong because it was more than that! We experienced warm animosity and different kind of customer service! Excellent customer service,been many time in every different hotel but only Coast gave us beyond satisfaction. Their extra mile service to all.They always give extra help and assist in your needs. We celebrated Hearts day at Coast Boracay..On our last day, my hubby was looking for his speedo shoes, asked everyone speciallly the manager to look for it on their cctv. even if hearts days passes by, they still gave us flowers and gave the picture that was taken when we arrived! By the way,as you arrived at Coast they gave us refreshing welcome drinks, the rooms are clean,smells good ,first time I have experienced hotel with nice eco bag with cologne, free tsinelas and handspray..place was cozy ,it was a beach front that everyday they had given us free peanuts..cooked peanuts and free ice cream.at the pool it has water station so you wont be dehydrated.so nice ambiance and instagrammable! If give a chance I will still choose Coast where fun meets the sun.
And about the shoes of my hubby,they called us again got our address,to our surprise they really sent them and informed us how they saw it.Thanks to the Team of Coast! Job well done!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
marketingcoastbo2016, Guest Relations Manager at Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear sheik0906,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

Your 5-star rating means a lot! We are more than glad that you noticed the details of our service from seamless arrivals, refreshing welcome drinks, welcome photo, lovely eco bag with cologne and hand spray, complimentary peanuts and ice cream every day and most of all the exceptional service from the staff. Indeed, comments such as this gives more inspiration to the team to continue to do what they do best – that is to delight all guests, all the time. Rest assured that this will be shared to the team. Likewise, we are grateful with the positive feedback you have for the room and the shoes of your husband.

sheik0906, we look forward to welcoming you back here at COAST in a not too distant future and we wish you more funshine travels ahead.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Boracay has been a favorite vacation place for the family. Coast is a new discovery. Rooms are so cozy and beds are very comfortable that I missed breakfast for 2 days due to oversleep. Food selection is great so were the cocktails. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. In general, I loved the place.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Gina P
marketingcoastbo2016, Guest Relations Manager at Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Gina P,

Funshine greetings from COAST!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you love the place “COAST” and thrilled with your comments on the comfortable beds and rooms. We take pride of our restaurant and we are happy you enjoyed the food and beverage. More importantly, we are thankful for the amazing feedback you have for the team for being friendly and accommodating. Your comments are indeed strong validations of our team’s dedication and passion towards delivering excellent service all the time.

Gina P, thank you very much and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back here at COAST in a not too distant future. For now, we wish you more funshine travels ahead.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical with the reviews and I was pretty sure that some of it was inaccurate or embellished. I expected a lot from this place and I was not going to give them any slack.

The airport experience and transfers to the hotel was a bit slow; lots of van rides and a special speedboat ride that the Resort provided. It’s a bit confusing and hectic but it was worth the hassle. I arrived at the resort and was greeted by their staff with a great smile. Hot towels and ice cream was provided.

We were led to our room on the ground floor, which in my opinion is the best. The room is not that big but it is comfortably designed with light colors and has a great big window. The king bed is super comfy and the bathroom is very nice.

It was 2 days before the closing and they did not have a lot of items on the menu. That was unfortunate but I understood the reason for the shortages.

The resort is nice and new located in station 2 but the main reason for this review was the service. This place would not be successful if they did not have the proper personnel. I appreciate the friendliness and courteous attributes of the Coast staff. I am in the resort business and I know good service when I see it. I would like to personally thank the staff for making my stay very enjoyable. The lifeguard was so nice and always got us towels and water without us asking every time we went to the pool. The front desk staff assisted us with arranging our island hopping and water sport activities and packed us bottled water and
towels.

Coast is successful because of their staff and I think the GM is doing an excellent job because attitude comes from the top. I like the personal touches and the attention to detail. Great job guys! Love your resort.

Dear Engelbert D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your wonderful comments about the details of our service from comfortable beds, lovely bathroom and complimentary ice cream every day. We take pride of our service as you mentioned the staffs are friendly and courteous, truly they are the primary reason why we are on the top and we are humbled. Your kind words about our GM, lifeguard, front desk staff and the rest of the team have been passed along with many thanks in return.

Engelbert D, thank you very much and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back here at COAST in a not too distant future. For now, we wish you more funshine travels ahead.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Perhaps the best hotel with a reasonable price. It is everything we needed traveling as a couple who’s been to all sorts of hotels/resorts: from high-low end of spectrum. Clean, Excellent service, Modern and ideal location. From your arrival, they’re waiting for you to pick you up with AC van, waiting again to transport you with their own boat to Boracay. After a long journey and flying, we were sleepy and tired and didn’t want to think about how to get from airport to hotel with a boat transport involved in addition to a car ride. But the Coast staff showed up at the airport and let me tell you - it was a sweet surprise.
We stayed for 3 nights and because cleanliness is such an important factor for us, my husband is also a detail Nazi, he catches the smallest dust and notices everything. He was wow’ed by how much thoughts and details they put into cleaning / making everything as clean as possible.
I personally really enjoyed their Restaurant food - especially loved the Cajun dish, forget the name but it’s bunch of seafood/sausage/corn cooked in spicy buttery sauce. 2 weeks later I’m still thinking about it!
Also appreciate the complimentary slippers & beach bags! My husband wore his slippers our entire Philipines trip and threw them away before leaving the Philipines - got so much use out of them!
Anyway - we definitely recommend this hotel for anyone! Children friendly as well.
Thank you THE COAST staff!

1  Thank mingalingdingdong

Dear mingalingdingdong,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

We are so delighted that your husband was in awe with the cleanliness of COAST. We are glad that you appreciate the seamless arrival procedure, modern and ideal location and palatable food from Cha-Cha’s. More importantly, your exceptional comments about the staff and the service you received during your stay are truly overwhelming. Those comments validated our strong commitment in providing all our guests a well-deserved service.

mingalingdingdong, thank you very much and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back here at COAST in a not too distant future. For now, we wish you more funshine travels ahead.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for the perfect hotel in Boracay and we found it.

Rooms, pool, beach area, breakfast, restaurant, location all really fantastic

However the best feature is the service provided by the wonderful staff. Nothing is too much trouble from ice creams and chilled water on the beach, transfers, check in and out - all accomplished with efficiency and a big smile

Don’t stay anywhere else

1  Thank Mike48

Dear Mike48,

Funshine greetings from COAST!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are overjoyed with your fantastic comments about the room, pool, beach area, breakfast, restaurant, location and most importantly the service rendered by the staff. We are likewise grateful that you have noticed our seamless arrival to departure transfer sequence, complimentary ice cream every day and chilled water on the beach. We are very pleased that you all had a wonderful time.

Mike48, thank you very much and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back here at COAST in a not too distant future. For now, we wish you more funshine travels ahead.