Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Four of us stayed for 2 weeks on Bohol Island.

Bohol is beautiful and has some lovely hotels.

This place which we stayed for two night though. Omg. What a disappointment. After 10mins of checking in I asked if it was possible to cancel our booking and was told that it wasn’t.

Our rooms were like prison cells. 1 window and delapodated.

I couldn’t understand as we paid £102 per room per night and in the Philippines you generally get a good hotel for the price.

The photos looked so great on the website but it was clear that they were fake on arrival.

The beach is not really a beach. It’s dirty and small and had a sewage pipe from the hotel pouring into where we were supposed to swim.

The amenities are numerous but all very disappointing. Old and not well maintained.

This hotel taught me a good lesson. Make sure you do your research.

I can only conclude that the tripadvisor ratings are fake and a team is paid to write good reviews.

I did like the manager though. Although we were on first name terms as we had to complain so much he took it well and was generally friendly.

All in all this hotel is exceptionally poor value for money. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Strang100
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Its a nice place. Peaceful and quiet with a beachfront. But the rooms are not so nice. We did a bit late booking and i guess it was agoda that pump the price that much?? Our room was ok and the toilet was awful. Smells like roaches. They have rules of no outside food. So u either have to eat out or make do with the food in restaurant. The restaurant is nice tho. Nice pinakbet!

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank filipino_traveller10
Reviewed July 1, 2018

The resort itself was abolutely beautiful. The views were very good. The beach? Well not so good. They built a retaining wall between the water and the beach so the tide will not come in at high tide which meant that you needed to climb a couple of steps (stairs) to get to the water. The resort was clean and the service was very good. My daughter decided to sleep in one day and I asked if I can bring her breakfast from the buffet as this was included in our stay. No we could not. They do not have room service.

Date of stay: February 2018
4  Thank Cindylou1000
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

My company and I chose Flushing Meadows in Bohol as our this year’s annual updating convention. I have nothing evil to say about this place because it offered a very relaxing ambiance to rest, making me easier to participate in our meeting without the stress. In fact, I almost forgot home because of this indescribable relaxing beauty of the resort! In fact, after each meeting I would take a swim in its swimming pool, or snorkel a little bit in the beach to unwind a bit. Snorkelling in its beach is most recommended because it is teeming with a lot of fish and live corals. In fact, I even met Nemo there (hehehe). Anyway, aside from snorkelling, this resort offers island-hopping arrangements so your stay or vacation will be fruitful. The rates may be high but the beauty of the beach and relaxing ambiance are GREAT - really worth your summer investment

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MichaelOrtega1976
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 nights with my wife and a few friends. The hotel has a tennis theme therefore the name. It’s a normal 3Star hotel with the comfort of a 3Star hotel. The rooms are ok only the poor maintenance of the bathrooms is a big turn off. It seems they don’t clean the shower tab and the bathroom sink and tab.

Based on the costs per night the hotel would only get two points but the good service and the tasty food needs to be mentioned positively.

There is a park for children with dinosaurs sculptures. The pool is quite nice. There is no real beach, only a protected area with some sand. The natural beach is full of stones. So if you like nice beaches this hotel is not for you.

If you want to go to other restaurants you need to take a taxi and drive around 15-20 minutes. The area around the hotel is very quiet.

I felt very secure there because the gates are constantly closed and armed guards patrolling around the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018