Review Highlights
Fun park for an hour or so

Went there with my 10 year old. They have a couple options. 2 zip lines or cable car and zip... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
russ p
Carlsbad, California
via mobile
Zipline over the trees and have views of the river below

All I can saw is AWESOME!!!!! So glad I spent the small amount it cost to do this so I cannot... read more

Reviewed 22 November 2018
scotsdaletravelchick
Scottsdale, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Bohol Island
from US$200.00
from US$89.00
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews cable car zip line floating restaurant both ways buffet food adrenaline rush superman style dont forget adventure park scenic view taking pictures alona beach cruise river loboc ride cd
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We googled mapped the adventure park and arrived at their parking area. ( free parking ). If you need to use the restroom, there are facilities there. Clean and airconditioned restrooms with toilet paper and hand soap at 10 pesos per person, unless you buy a ticket to one of the activities then you show your ticket and the restroom is free to use.

So the fee to zipline was 350 pesos each person and 250 for the cable car. We opted to do the zipline, paid our fee and hurried up the hill. (if you take a camera or phone with you they will ask you to sign a waiver indicating they are not liable if you drop your belongings, fair enough!) I tell you its a little ways up, I'm not in shape so I was huffin and puffin all the way up. I ran out of breath by the time we got up to the launching point so we took a few before we got on.

We were wearing flip flops so I asked if I had to go bare foot, the attendants said it was no problem as they would just clip your flip flops to the harness and take them with you. So here we go, you get put on a harness and you lay facing down. So visually you'll look like a taco, and your the filling. haha. They push you to get you going and at first I was like, "oh no big deal.." until I got passed the trees and then I was holding on to dear life. The view was spectacular, the wind .. well let's just say I felt like an eagle. I mean wow!! It was amazing. I got to the end and feared that I'd hit my face, but nope they got me. hehe. So now I'm on the otherside. You get off then you go up another set of stairs so you can ride back. I have to admit my legs were shaking from the adrenline rush and honestly I was also afraid. Whew!! breathe in.. breathe out.. So again same steps as before.. and off you go.. I thought that it was gonna be a shorter ride (in height) going back, but nope just as high up, and just as thrilling.

When you get back you have the option to purchase a cd with pics they've taken of you. I believe it was 250 pesos. We bought the cd. If I'm in the area again I would most certainly zipline again. Thanks for the awesome time.

Tip: Get there early as at times the queue will get longer and may cause an earlier close time for the activity. The second time I went, I brought my brother, and we arrived around 3 to 4 pm. There were a group other people waiting around as well, the zipline activity closed early because only one zipline was operating and the queue was long for the ride back. So it was a no go the second time around. Maybe next time!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank pogicha
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Make sure you do this when you go to Bohol. You'd get to have a stunning view of the Loboc River from the top. I think the rate goes Php400 for two-way rides, you ca pick whether to zipline both ways or take the cable car on your way back. The cheaper option is to ride both ways with cable car. We're glad we took the combo ride coz we got to enjoy the view at a slower pace and take pictures on the cable car. We left our stuff in the car as we're not sure if we can bring it with us. I'm not sure if they have lockers where you can store your stuff, it'd be actually better if they have this feature. Oh, and you can also back out in case you don't feel like going through it. The lady before us changed her mind last minute and she was told she could get a refund. But whatever you do, don't back out! It could be scary at first but once you're flying and seeing the view, it'd be all worth it! Definitely doing this again next time I visit Bohol.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Ima d
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

It was a fun experience to do zipline above the Loboc River and the thick forest. I forgot how much the entrance fee was, but the cable car+zipline cost Php 350. Fun! Fun! Fun! The queue was over 30 minutes; the rides took less than 10 minutes. But it's worth the visit.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This is a thrill activity. I was a little afraid in the beginning but it was great. A combo ticket was 400 pesos, one way cable car and one way zipline. Great view, and exciting to fly like a bird. It was not very scary, I could enjoy the ride! They make pictures, all (about 10) for 250 pesos, one for 100 pesos.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Had no idea they offered ziplining here but what a wonderful experience it was!
Only 350 pesos for 2 rides (across the river and back).

Date of experience: January 2017