Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Nice and clean place , supportive staff, valuable, room was nice and clean, food is ok , alittle far from main road and road was sloppy, 500m far from main road , small beach, 10 to 15 min ride to Alona Beach, also Dive shop was not so supportive and intrested to service, price of diving is higher that other shop and they was closed on Sunday my suggestion is improve on Dive shop servise.
Also need to provide better price airport transportation, we hired AC new brand Van from airport ( only my wife and I) by 300p but hotel arranged Sedan car by 500 to return back.
In general in Compare of the money that you pay it's really nice , clean and cozy

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Our stay was short but so relaxing. The food was delicious and sumptous. We stayed in a loft with a nice veranda overlooking the beach. Ideal for families and friends looking for some time off from the city. I was with my 19 year old daughter and some friends. We all had a great time, they served us fresh fruits in season and drinks made from local fruits of the island. They have horses and adorable dogs named Max and Candy. We went to a nearby island called Virgin Island, it was breath taking! The sand is white and the crystal clear warm waters is so perfect for swimming. They also offer diving lessons. Panglao is known for their beautiful diving spots. Many foreigners come to visit the island just for the diving experience and some get certified too. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for some quality time and some fun under the sun☀️❤️ I give this place 4.5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

It didn’t start off great,
The little road leading to the resort can only be described as a dirt track. It’s not lit up well,dusty, rocky and unsuitable to walk down in the evenings with young children.
We booked tricycles every night which we dreaded as it takes around 5 minutes as the road is that bad, kids would constantly bang their heads.
Most tricycle drivers were great but one tried to claim we didn’t pay which leaded In the hotel trying to charge us.

Regards to the resort, first sight it looks great. The pool is beautiful room looked clean but the nightmare started there.

First day bloodworms started coming out of the shower, I’ve been coming to the Philippines as a baby and stayed in worst places than dive thru and this has never happened.
Read this can happen due to poor water quality.
Bloodworms came more than once during our 8 day stay.

The bathroom was my main issue,
Had a bad smell daily.

There were days when we didn’t use the loo due to being out and poo was in our toilet, god know where that had floated in from.

On arrival our bathmat was dirty and was never changed.

The cleaner did his best but the rooms are just awful.

Second day a cockroach ran across my husbands chest in bed.

In our room the bedside lamps didn’t work. Kettle didn’t work, phone stopped working half way through our trip.
Tv would fuzz every Minute so hard to watch and they claim speedy WiFi which does not work in the room and the Slowest I’ve ever come across in the Philippines, Hardly even worked at reception, do not claim WiFi in all areas if this is not what you can provide.

Food wasn’t great, we always asked for eggs well done that never happened.
Choices aren’t great and cheaper to eat out.

We ate lunch one day and the table was not screwed in correctly and flipped up on one side, causing it to slam into my sons lip and splitting it open.

I felt bad constantly complaining to the employees that are may I add, the only positives about this resort, so I asked for the owners details and still waiting on her response.

I reached out to her as I wanted a partial refund, for the facilities they were claiming to provide were not up to standard and it was ruining my holiday,
I wanted to go elsewhere but still waiting for an email.
The lovely lady on reception offered us one night free after the 4th time of complaining about bloodworms but there was only so much she could do.
For what I paid it killed me paying the remaining balance and I will never return.

Hopefully one day she’ll respond, maybe after this review although after reading all the other responses from bad reviews they make up poor excuses.

I had more photos but annoyingly trip advisor wouldn’t allow me to upload.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jwynter
958carolv, Admin Supervisor at Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Ms Jenny Wynter,

We’re very sorry for all the Inconvenience happened during your stay. The Management investigated the incident in your bathroom. We called an exterminator to test and investigate your complain. For two (2) days we waited and investigated the room but there is NO worm from the sink nor in the toilet or shower area. We also include the rest of the rooms for testing but there is NO worm appear even during night time. No pooped float in the toilet as well. Which makes us wonder too! How it happened during your stay.

As per our Frontdesk Personnel on your third night at 10:40pm you advise our Frontdesk regarding worm issue and you showed her a picture from your mobile phone. So , the Frontdesk made a report on this matter and the HK checked it the next day immediately and did not see anything. No one seen the actual or physical look of the worm only in the picture and video you’ve shown.

Over the past 9 years we never receive a complain about the blood worm.

For other concern and issues.

We call the attention of all the Department concern including the tricycle driver.

Here is our thoughts on the issue.

About the wifi we did’nt say we have a speedy wifi the Frontdesk informed you upon check in. At the moment we are still using a wire less internet and landline in the area of Danao. But the good news is one of the Telco provider is starting to install a fiber optic in the area of Panglao which is a positive news for everyone.

As for the lamp the HK checked it immediately and the lamp is working you just have to switch the button in the lower cord.

The Kettle was replaced after you complaint, your room was cleaned everyday upon your request and they even disinfect the shower area and the toilet. It might be the disinfectant solution that you smell. We did an inspection and we will change some of the sealant that already stained that is why it looks dirty.

The amount that we charge for your 3 kids breakfast meal is PH 132 pesos or $ 2 per kid. Regarding your egg well done request it was followed as per our kitchen cook and FB. You may feel free to return the egg if it did’nt satisfy you and will be glad to replace it.

As for TV poor reception we already talked to the TV cable provider. There is always signal intermittent. I can feel you because I also have kids who always want to watch their favorite cartoons. Its alway been our problem here in the Island.

Regarding tricycle charge issue we called the driver for clarification and he mentioned that you have PH 1000 bill and he dont have change at that time (April 14, 2019). So, you advised the tricycle driver that you will call him for pick up again and that will be the time that you will pay him. At 10pm the driver waited and you did’nt call him so the driver called our reception of your whereabouts so the driver advised the Frontdesk to charge you the PH 150 pesos fare.

Our PABX is still under repair up to this moment due to fluctuation of power in the Island. Sometimes things happened unexpectedly.

Lastly, about the accident on one of our outdoor table rim that hit one of your kid. Were sorry about the accident. Hope your kid is alright by now. However, our Frontdesk named Marlon and FB named Albert immediately offer you a first aid but you refuse and you said its alright because its just a small wound.

To give you an idea our Frontdesk personnel and HK were trained to give first aid. Its an SOP and mandated by the Municipality in all resort establishment. To have a basic knowledge on first aid.

On behalf of our Team our sincerest apology to your family.

Sincerely yours,

Naomi Araneta

Reviewed March 7, 2019

I was checked in my room on 01 March 2019, I think around 9pm something. The staff was waited us at reception and get ready the document for us to do fast check in.
There are 2 man staff standby to help us to move the 9pcs of luggages & bags to our room. They also informed us if we want to go out early on next morning, they can help us to pack breakfast for us.
The resort environment is good, but not near Alona beach. All staff are friendly & helpful with smile. Good attitude! Their breakfast also nice, I like it very much, only can order one set for one person.

Room tip: Nice view from room, Quiet place, only no beach
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SweetFamilyTravel
Reviewed February 5, 2019

Good, clean resort with really nice staff. The resort is not on a usable beach so if this is what you're looking for then I wouldn't recommend this accommodation. Having said that the resort pool is well maintained and lovely. 10 minutes drive from Alona beach so the location isn't bad. The food was a little disappointing though.

Date of stay: February 2019