“Four great days of diving ”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Philippine Fun Divers, Inc. is a PADI 5-Star Instructor Development Dive Resort located at the heart of Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines and we opened the dive center 01 Feb 2008. We offer the full range of PADI regular and specialty courses. We teach in English, Japanese, German, Chinese, Italian, and Filipino. Instructor Development Courses are conducted at least 4 times a year or as the need arises. Please check the IDC link in our website for dates. We teach EFR Instructor Courses. We conduct boat dives, beach dives, early morning dives, night dives and day trips. We dive at 21 dive sites around Panglao including Balicasag Island, plus the dive sites at Cabilao Island and Pamilacan Island. We book room accommodations for you primarily with Lost Horizon Beach Resort or other resorts if the need arises, arrange airports and ferry ports round trip transfers as well as sightseeing tours. We are open 365 days a year :) from 8:00am till 6:00pm. Welcome to paradise!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I had four great days of diving with Philippine fun divers. All of the crew both on the boat and in the shop were very nice and service minded. If I come back to Panglao I will for shore dive with them again. A special thank to Alan and Rena for showing me Balicasag and other great dive sites around Panglao.

All reviews
"actual dive"
"open water training"
"office staff"

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I used to get AOW license and some fun diving,,staff is so kind and fun. And they always give me the comfortable space.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Great 6 days diving with Philippine Fun Divers, thanks to Toto and Alan, great guides. Good facilities and safe diving in small groups.
Fair price for diving packages and would definitely recommend them.

1  Thank Cronton
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I took my open water course with Philippines Fun Divers and I have absolutely no regrets. Rex, my instructor was very professional, patient and clear in his explanations. And of course; always smiling. He doesn't rush and adapt well to the level of the students. Only small classes here in this club.
Also, all the staff is helpful and makes you feel welcome. They will go the extra mile for you if you are interested
I will go there again for my advanced open water with no hesitation.
Can't wait to go back !

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I was doing the Divemaster and DSD Leader with Philippines fun divers for one month and it was a awesome time with these professionals. Everyone is so nice and they work so hard to give customers a great time. I appreciate that. Specially thanks to Frank he was my Instructor during the time and I learned a lot from him not just about diving. I definitely wanna come back to dive with them again. Cheers!

best regards