“Four great days of diving ”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and please tell us what Thank You means when you are here with us)
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had four great days of diving with Philippine fun divers. All of the crew both on the boat and in the shop were very nice and service minded. If I come back to Panglao I will for shore dive with them again. A special thank to Alan and Rena for showing me Balicasag and other great dive sites around Panglao.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I used to get AOW license and some fun diving,,staff is so kind and fun. And they always give me the comfortable space.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Great 6 days diving with Philippine Fun Divers, thanks to Toto and Alan, great guides. Good facilities and safe diving in small groups.
Fair price for diving packages and would definitely recommend them.

1  Thank Cronton
Reviewed October 8, 2017

I took my open water course with Philippines Fun Divers and I have absolutely no regrets. Rex, my instructor was very professional, patient and clear in his explanations. And of course; always smiling. He doesn't rush and adapt well to the level of the students. Only small classes here in this club.
Also, all the staff is helpful and makes you feel welcome. They will go the extra mile for you if you are interested
I will go there again for my advanced open water with no hesitation.
Can't wait to go back !

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I was doing the Divemaster and DSD Leader with Philippines fun divers for one month and it was a awesome time with these professionals. Everyone is so nice and they work so hard to give customers a great time. I appreciate that. Specially thanks to Frank he was my Instructor during the time and I learned a lot from him not just about diving. I definitely wanna come back to dive with them again. Cheers!

best regards