“Professional crew and nice dive sites”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and please tell us what Thank You means when you are here with us)
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Thanks a lot to Rex for my Padi Open Water certification. I really enjoyed my experience with you all!!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We took two courses (OW+ AOW) at the Philippines fun divers school. That was an amazing experience. They are professional, reliable, and very very kind. Very good value for fair price. Our instructor was Victor, who was so nice, funny and great instructor. Thank you fun diverse for unforgettable divings.
Benjamin and Raphael

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

We chose this place for our OW course based on the good reviews, and we couldn't be happier. Our instructor, Victor, was very informing and taught us well. The dive sites, specially Balicasag, was amazing! The entire staff is very kind and informative. Can highly recommend this place is you want to learn how to scuba dive or just go for a fun dive!

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed February 9, 2017

My friends and I complete our PADI Open Water Course here. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful.

Liza and Flor patiently answered all my queries via email before we even arrived and accommodated multiple changes before and during the trip. They sourced for our accommodation with such efficiency! Over the 6 days, they were always full of smiles while helping everyone who entered the dive shop.

Our instructor Rex was fantastic! We couldn't ask for more. I felt at ease underwater with Rex as our instructor. He really took time to help us pick up the necessary skills as a diver. Gave tips to help me improve underwater. I almost wanted to give up at the start of the course but Rex allowed me to go through the course at a more comfortable pace. Extremely thankful for Rex! I would not have been able to witness the beautiful underwater world if not for him! Look for Rex for your diving certifications! :)

Shout out to the rest of the crew at the dive shop. You people made our 6 days there extremely enjoyable! Frank, for taking the time to talk to me and assuring me that I will be fine after vomiting during pool sessions. Rena, for stopping amidst your busyness to smile and chat with us! Alan and Ole, for being so encouraging during our fun dives to Balicasag and Pamilacan! I cannot forget that moment where Alan stopped to shake my hand underwater because I could finally maintain a decent level of neutral buoyancy underwater. It was hilarious. And to the rest whose names I cannot remember, thank you!! :)

Diving would not have been possible if not for all of you! :)

1  Thank Camillelyl
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I completed my PADI Open Water Course with Philippine Fun Divers and I couldn't be happier with the service. I am so satisfied with my training that I recommend anyone who wants to learn how to scuba dive, come here! Special thanks to Rex Pumon for being a great instructor!

2  Thank mdg2286