“Amazing place!”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and you have to tell us what Thank You means when you are with here.)
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2017

My friends and I complete our PADI Open Water Course here. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful.

Liza and Flor patiently answered all my queries via email before we even arrived and accommodated multiple changes before and during the trip. They sourced for our accommodation with such efficiency! Over the 6 days, they were always full of smiles while helping everyone who entered the dive shop.

Our instructor Rex was fantastic! We couldn't ask for more. I felt at ease underwater with Rex as our instructor. He really took time to help us pick up the necessary skills as a diver. Gave tips to help me improve underwater. I almost wanted to give up at the start of the course but Rex allowed me to go through the course at a more comfortable pace. Extremely thankful for Rex! I would not have been able to witness the beautiful underwater world if not for him! Look for Rex for your diving certifications! :)

Shout out to the rest of the crew at the dive shop. You people made our 6 days there extremely enjoyable! Frank, for taking the time to talk to me and assuring me that I will be fine after vomiting during pool sessions. Rena, for stopping amidst your busyness to smile and chat with us! Alan and Ole, for being so encouraging during our fun dives to Balicasag and Pamilacan! I cannot forget that moment where Alan stopped to shake my hand underwater because I could finally maintain a decent level of neutral buoyancy underwater. It was hilarious. And to the rest whose names I cannot remember, thank you!! :)

Diving would not have been possible if not for all of you! :)

1 Thank Camillelyl

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place to be Scuba certified!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I completed my PADI Open Water Course with Philippine Fun Divers and I couldn't be happier with the service. I am so satisfied with my training that I recommend anyone who wants to learn how to scuba dive, come here! Special thanks to Rex Pumon for being a great instructor!

2 Thank mdg2286
Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Couldn't be happier!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I completed my open water dive with Philippines Fun Divers and I was over the moon with the service. Everyone who works there, from the receptionists and secretaries, to the guys working on the boats and of course the instructors were so friendly and helpful! Rex, my instructor, was awesome and very professional which I was pleased about, but also really passionate at what he does which made the experience even more enjoyable! I would recommend this company to all my family and friends, so if you get chance, definitely consider diving with this company! They deserve their 5 star rating!

1 Thank chelseamth1989
Houston, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Well Managed and Customer Attentive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2017

Dive sites and dive masters here are excellent. Invertebrate biodiversity is some of the most colorful ever seen.

The associated resort is adequate, but be ware of unruly guests who party at the pool and keep early divers awake!

London, England, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great diving centre. Good quality equipment ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this dive centre. It is said that in the Philippines the equipment is normally of poor quality or worn out.
Fun Divers in Panglao have excellent quality gear, good service and good prices for fun dives.
My wife and i went to Balicasag island and did 2 dives. Beautiful place with fantastic coral.
Our dive master looked after us all the time, great briefing where explained the dive sites to us, marine life etc.
Food was included in the price.

Visited December 2016