“Great place to be Scuba certified!”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and please tell us what Thank You means when you are here with us)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I completed my PADI Open Water Course with Philippine Fun Divers and I couldn't be happier with the service. I am so satisfied with my training that I recommend anyone who wants to learn how to scuba dive, come here! Special thanks to Rex Pumon for being a great instructor!

2  Thank mdg2286

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I completed my open water dive with Philippines Fun Divers and I was over the moon with the service. Everyone who works there, from the receptionists and secretaries, to the guys working on the boats and of course the instructors were so friendly and helpful! Rex, my instructor, was awesome and very professional which I was pleased about, but also really passionate at what he does which made the experience even more enjoyable! I would recommend this company to all my family and friends, so if you get chance, definitely consider diving with this company! They deserve their 5 star rating!

1  Thank chelseamth1989
Reviewed January 24, 2017

Dive sites and dive masters here are excellent. Invertebrate biodiversity is some of the most colorful ever seen.

The associated resort is adequate, but be ware of unruly guests who party at the pool and keep early divers awake!

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this dive centre. It is said that in the Philippines the equipment is normally of poor quality or worn out.
Fun Divers in Panglao have excellent quality gear, good service and good prices for fun dives.
My wife and i went to Balicasag island and did 2 dives. Beautiful place with fantastic coral.
Our dive master looked after us all the time, great briefing where explained the dive sites to us, marine life etc.
Food was included in the price.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went diving over several days at the end of November 2016 with Philippine Fun Divers. I am AOW with about 90 dives and my husband is a new AOW with about 25 dives. Our experience levels are quite different and whereas my husband uses up his tank quickly, I tend to ascend with plenty of air left in my tank. Philippine Fun Divers was wonderful and accommodated both of us! We were able to do three dives a day - two boat dives and the third dive on the house reef or relatively nearby. The equipment was top notch, the dive briefings fun and informative, and the dives themselves spectacular (especially Balicasag!). I loved all of the staff from Liza who helped me with all of my booking needs (and there were a lot of needs since a typhoon closed down the ferry system - quite a mess), to the boat guys (so friendly and helpful), to the awesome dive masters who dove with us (warm, friendly, safety conscience, and concerned about reef health and preservation).

I highly recommend Philippine Fun Divers for all of your diving needs, and I hope to be able to dive with them again!

BTW, we stayed at Lost Horizons Resort, right next to the dive center, which was also very nice, comfortable, and affordable with its own restaurant serving good food on the beach.

1  Thank Catsanastasia