Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive center, I enjoyed a lot

I had a very good time diving with Philippine Fun Divers. Their professional and very friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
robertceskel
Awesome experience with PFD

This is my first tome visiting phillipins n def the first time doing diving. Thx to PFD and our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
2019Fran
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bohol Island
from US$200.00
from US$89.00
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews open water course dive master dive shop balicasag island lost horizon alona beach boat crew pool dives whole team office staff these guys dive course great equipment special thanks diving experience diving school dive sites
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

We, a couple made our OWC with the Philippine fun divers and Frank.
All in all was just perfect organized and on a high quality level. Frank was very flexible with the OWC theory and practices, so we could perfectly match the OWC with our holidays. Beside it was a really amazing experience and great to meet him like a friend. Additionally the whole team always gave us a warm welcome and a great support in all queries. Liza, Flor, Toto, Alan, Dolly, Frank . . . just all of them are passionated in their work and customer care.
If you want to dive or start diving, you definitely should choose the Philippine fun divers

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

I got my OW there, with Frank Yamamoto, who is a very good teacher and person!
Also, girls working there, Lucy and Flor, always smiling and taking care of everything.
They have also some boats, very new, and boat staff also was perfect.
Manager, Rena Sugiyama, also very friendly.
About material, also very new, and I got my own material for two days.

I'm living in Japan, but definitely, I'll try to visit them again!!! Next step Advance OW!

Thank u very much to Philippine Fun Divers

1  Thank Ruben F
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Took the OW course. Wasn't sure I would even enjoy diving but gave it a go. Have to say it was not something that came easily to me, starting from nothing such as how to put on a wetsuit.
Despite attentive and persistent advice from instructor Frank I was having some mental issue with my breathing, overly-fast, deep breaths, no buoyancy control, physically tired. My own subconscious 'technique' to avoid dying underwater.
Frank convinced me not to drop out, though by that point it would have saved the school time, money and hassle to let me go with the lesser available certification. Things turned around on my 4th sea dive with mostly 1 on 1 training and I later finished the course with another complimentary dive much happier and confident that I could dive safely and effectively.
Can't compare this to anywhere else, but the equipment liked fairly new, staff were all friendly and helpful.

Good location. No time wasted getting from the school to the open water training 'wall' dive site (2 minutes in boat from the beach) , which gives the training dives the environment / atmosphere of a 'real' dive.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I did my AOW course in this shop 3 years ago, and did 3 fun dives a few days ago. Everything is really well organized, their gear and boat are somewhat brand new, staffs are kind and try to help everything.

Especially their full time manager(she is also instructur) can speak both Japanese and English, so it would be a good choice if you feel comfortable for Japanese communication.

Their price is not really beneficial when you do not bring your own gear. However, it is located just next to the Lost Horizon Resort; so if you stay at the Lost Horizon (and have enough budget), it is still good choice.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Wonderful place that has been around for years! Very trustworthy staff and reasonable prices. The owner is absolutely amazing. You can tell he is highly experienced in his field which is comforting when you are a first timer. We will definitely be back!