“Great school, great staff, great experiences”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 33 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and please tell us what Thank You means when you are here with us)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

We, a couple made our OWC with the Philippine fun divers and Frank.
All in all was just perfect organized and on a high quality level. Frank was very flexible with the OWC theory and practices, so we could perfectly match the OWC with our holidays. Beside it was a really amazing experience and great to meet him like a friend. Additionally the whole team always gave us a warm welcome and a great support in all queries. Liza, Flor, Toto, Alan, Dolly, Frank . . . just all of them are passionated in their work and customer care.
If you want to dive or start diving, you definitely should choose the Philippine fun divers

Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

I got my OW there, with Frank Yamamoto, who is a very good teacher and person!
Also, girls working there, Lucy and Flor, always smiling and taking care of everything.
They have also some boats, very new, and boat staff also was perfect.
Manager, Rena Sugiyama, also very friendly.
About material, also very new, and I got my own material for two days.

I'm living in Japan, but definitely, I'll try to visit them again!!! Next step Advance OW!

Thank u very much to Philippine Fun Divers

1  Thank Ruben F
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

Took the OW course. Wasn't sure I would even enjoy diving but gave it a go. Have to say it was not something that came easily to me, starting from nothing such as how to put on a wetsuit.
Despite attentive and persistent advice from instructor Frank I was having some mental issue with my breathing, overly-fast, deep breaths, no buoyancy control, physically tired. My own subconscious 'technique' to avoid dying underwater.
Frank convinced me not to drop out, though by that point it would have saved the school time, money and hassle to let me go with the lesser available certification. Things turned around on my 4th sea dive with mostly 1 on 1 training and I later finished the course with another complimentary dive much happier and confident that I could dive safely and effectively.
Can't compare this to anywhere else, but the equipment liked fairly new, staff were all friendly and helpful.

Good location. No time wasted getting from the school to the open water training 'wall' dive site (2 minutes in boat from the beach) , which gives the training dives the environment / atmosphere of a 'real' dive.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

I did my AOW course in this shop 3 years ago, and did 3 fun dives a few days ago. Everything is really well organized, their gear and boat are somewhat brand new, staffs are kind and try to help everything.

Especially their full time manager(she is also instructur) can speak both Japanese and English, so it would be a good choice if you feel comfortable for Japanese communication.

Their price is not really beneficial when you do not bring your own gear. However, it is located just next to the Lost Horizon Resort; so if you stay at the Lost Horizon (and have enough budget), it is still good choice.

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Wonderful place that has been around for years! Very trustworthy staff and reasonable prices. The owner is absolutely amazing. You can tell he is highly experienced in his field which is comforting when you are a first timer. We will definitely be back!