“Well organized, one-stop diving and accomodation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and you have to tell us what Thank You means when you are with here.)
Useful Information: Activities for young children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well organized, one-stop diving and accomodation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

I did my AOW course in this shop 3 years ago, and did 3 fun dives a few days ago. Everything is really well organized, their gear and boat are somewhat brand new, staffs are kind and try to help everything.

Especially their full time manager(she is also instructur) can speak both Japanese and English, so it would be a good choice if you feel comfortable for Japanese communication.

Their price is not really beneficial when you do not bring your own gear. However, it is located just next to the Lost Horizon Resort; so if you stay at the Lost Horizon (and have enough budget), it is still good choice.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great local dive shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Wonderful place that has been around for years! Very trustworthy staff and reasonable prices. The owner is absolutely amazing. You can tell he is highly experienced in his field which is comforting when you are a first timer. We will definitely be back!

Koror Island, Palau
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent dive center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2015

Nicely run shop with friendly staff greet you as you walk in. Lisa was my first point of contact and makes great impression, continuing to do so throughout my days diving with them. Holger the manager runs a smooth operation, rental gear is good, the boat is fantastic, dive guides (Greg especially) really knew the sites and where to find the cool critters making my job as a photographer much more productive.
Experience on the boat was pleasant too, spacious and clean, non slip matting on practically every surface. The boat hands attentive and right where you need them when you need them

Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great diving, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2015

My friend and I had not dived since doing our Open Water in March, that was no problem for the Philiippine Fun Divers crew, we had our own guide for two days diving (4 dives) and the guys on the boat were great and put us at ease.

Thanks Alan for your guidance and patience, and showing us the most beautiful environment I have ever seen.

Visited June 2015
1 Thank JLS06
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2015

I had limited time to find the right diving center (for the Open Water Certification) so I trusted in Tripadvisor's reviews and I absolutely do not regret it. It is thus my turn to help you.

First, my instructor Frank was very nice. He was also flexible, and I could manage my time as I wanted. So I only needed 2,5 days for the OWC, and had more time to enjoy Bohol.
The equipment was very good and I felt confident to dive with it.
Last but not least, the staff was very nice. Mainly, they helped me to prepare my arrival by emails and it was very helpful.

Conclusion: if you want to dive in Bohol, go there!

Visited June 2015