“Awesome experience”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and please tell us what Thank You means when you are here with us)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed June 18, 2015

I had limited time to find the right diving center (for the Open Water Certification) so I trusted in Tripadvisor's reviews and I absolutely do not regret it. It is thus my turn to help you.

First, my instructor Frank was very nice. He was also flexible, and I could manage my time as I wanted. So I only needed 2,5 days for the OWC, and had more time to enjoy Bohol.
The equipment was very good and I felt confident to dive with it.
Last but not least, the staff was very nice. Mainly, they helped me to prepare my arrival by emails and it was very helpful.

Conclusion: if you want to dive in Bohol, go there!

Visited June 2015
2 Thank Loic-da

• Chinese (Traditional) first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great time diving with Philippine Fun Divers”
Reviewed June 10, 2015

I visited Philippine Fun Divers in June 2015 with my friend for 3 days of diving. Everything was well organised from the meet and greet at Cebu Airport and transfer to Panglao Island. The reception staff Flor and Liza were friendly and helpful.

Our dive guide Toto was great, he has a good eye for spotting small macro creatures and he ensured we got the most out of every dive.

Rental equipment was in good condition and of good quality. It was really great to be able to store our gear in their storeroom for the duration of the trip and having rinse tanks on site for use kept our equipment clean.

The boat crew were fantastic, after my friend dropped his fin when exiting the water and it sank to the bottom in about 10-15m of water, the boat crew were fast in the water and were able to retrieve it by free-diving. We are forever grateful for your staff retrieving the fin, thankyou! The crew also took good care of handling of our camera equipment.

Tea and Coffee is provided on the boat but no food is provided during the trips out to Balicasag so make sure you take your own. It would be nice if some fruit or snacks could be provided between dives.

Overall a good dive operator and would be more than happy to recommend to anyone visiting here, hope I get the chance to come back sometime in the near future. Thanks again :)

Visited June 2015
2 Thank chrisarrow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“awesome time diving with Philippine Fun Divers!”
Reviewed June 6, 2015

i have gone diving with them on 2 occasions. the first was in December 2014 with my wife and the 2nd was May 2015 when i joined one of their day dive trips to Balicasag.

on both occasions, the staff were very professional and friendly. coordinated on-line with Liza. emails were answered promptly during business hours. the dive guides are very friendly and now the sites very well.

the last time i was there i didnt bother to bring my own gear as i was only doing 2 dives with them. gear was relatively new and adequately maintained.

also met the owner, Holger. very nice German guy who runs a tight operation. and his people speak very highly of him.

if you are in Bohol/Allona Beach to dive, Philippine Fun Divers is, in my humble opinion, the most professionally-run, friendly and efficient dive center you will find.

Visited May 2015
1 Thank Leo S
Taipei, Taiwan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Service, High quality diving gears!”
Reviewed June 5, 2015

People in Philippine Fun Divers are very friendly and provided great service.
I went to dive with my friends, who are beginners - less than 10 dives. So, I worried about them. Philippine Fun Divers not only gave profession advises via email before our visit, but also guided us to enjoy our dive. Btw, their diving gears are pretty new and clean!

Visited April 2015
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Professional and fun rescue course”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

I did the fun and educational, but also intensive rescue diver course.
My dive instructor Frank is able to explain everything clearly. Doing the exercises over and over again with eye for all the small details that need improvement Frank provided me the foundation for perfecting my rescue diver skills.

The Philippine Fun Divers is a professional organisation that puts safety in first place followed by fun. They operate as a real team to make things happen.

The equipment used is high quality and during the course you will have a private set of gear available.

Going for a fun dive or a dive course at Philipine Fun Divers will most likely meet your expectations.

Visited May 2015