Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive center, I enjoyed a lot

I had a very good time diving with Philippine Fun Divers. Their professional and very friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
robertceskel
Awesome experience with PFD

This is my first tome visiting phillipins n def the first time doing diving. Thx to PFD and our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
2019Fran
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bohol Island
from US$200.00
from US$89.00
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews open water course dive master dive shop balicasag island lost horizon alona beach boat crew pool dives whole team office staff these guys dive course great equipment special thanks diving experience diving school dive sites
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I visited Philippine Fun Divers in June 2015 with my friend for 3 days of diving. Everything was well organised from the meet and greet at Cebu Airport and transfer to Panglao Island. The reception staff Flor and Liza were friendly and helpful.

Our dive guide Toto was great, he has a good eye for spotting small macro creatures and he ensured we got the most out of every dive.

Rental equipment was in good condition and of good quality. It was really great to be able to store our gear in their storeroom for the duration of the trip and having rinse tanks on site for use kept our equipment clean.

The boat crew were fantastic, after my friend dropped his fin when exiting the water and it sank to the bottom in about 10-15m of water, the boat crew were fast in the water and were able to retrieve it by free-diving. We are forever grateful for your staff retrieving the fin, thankyou! The crew also took good care of handling of our camera equipment.

Tea and Coffee is provided on the boat but no food is provided during the trips out to Balicasag so make sure you take your own. It would be nice if some fruit or snacks could be provided between dives.

Overall a good dive operator and would be more than happy to recommend to anyone visiting here, hope I get the chance to come back sometime in the near future. Thanks again :)

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank chrisarrow
Reviewed 6 June 2015

i have gone diving with them on 2 occasions. the first was in December 2014 with my wife and the 2nd was May 2015 when i joined one of their day dive trips to Balicasag.

on both occasions, the staff were very professional and friendly. coordinated on-line with Liza. emails were answered promptly during business hours. the dive guides are very friendly and now the sites very well.

the last time i was there i didnt bother to bring my own gear as i was only doing 2 dives with them. gear was relatively new and adequately maintained.

also met the owner, Holger. very nice German guy who runs a tight operation. and his people speak very highly of him.

if you are in Bohol/Allona Beach to dive, Philippine Fun Divers is, in my humble opinion, the most professionally-run, friendly and efficient dive center you will find.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank leos703
Reviewed 5 June 2015

People in Philippine Fun Divers are very friendly and provided great service.
I went to dive with my friends, who are beginners - less than 10 dives. So, I worried about them. Philippine Fun Divers not only gave profession advises via email before our visit, but also guided us to enjoy our dive. Btw, their diving gears are pretty new and clean!

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I did the fun and educational, but also intensive rescue diver course.
My dive instructor Frank is able to explain everything clearly. Doing the exercises over and over again with eye for all the small details that need improvement Frank provided me the foundation for perfecting my rescue diver skills.

The Philippine Fun Divers is a professional organisation that puts safety in first place followed by fun. They operate as a real team to make things happen.

The equipment used is high quality and during the course you will have a private set of gear available.

Going for a fun dive or a dive course at Philipine Fun Divers will most likely meet your expectations.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 20 April 2015

I took the Open Water Course there and it was really fun. My instructor Frank Yamamoto was quite friendly and he's really passionate about diving. Liza at the desk and the rest of the staff were also nice and helpful with everything.

I definitely recommend Philippine Fun Divers to everyone.

Date of experience: April 2015