“Professional and fun rescue course”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and please tell us what Thank You means when you are here with us)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Professional and fun rescue course”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

I did the fun and educational, but also intensive rescue diver course.
My dive instructor Frank is able to explain everything clearly. Doing the exercises over and over again with eye for all the small details that need improvement Frank provided me the foundation for perfecting my rescue diver skills.

The Philippine Fun Divers is a professional organisation that puts safety in first place followed by fun. They operate as a real team to make things happen.

The equipment used is high quality and during the course you will have a private set of gear available.

Going for a fun dive or a dive course at Philipine Fun Divers will most likely meet your expectations.

Visited May 2015

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent and fun”
Reviewed April 20, 2015

I took the Open Water Course there and it was really fun. My instructor Frank Yamamoto was quite friendly and he's really passionate about diving. Liza at the desk and the rest of the staff were also nice and helpful with everything.

I definitely recommend Philippine Fun Divers to everyone.

Visited April 2015
1 Thank Agustín J
Orange County, CA
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Great dive shop”
Reviewed April 17, 2015

We always do a private charter because we feel our time is limited so we want the best and once again it paid off as this shop was run very well and the crew was great. We discussed the places we wanted to see and laid out our timeline and away we went. Very well taken care of and they made sure we got to see the best they had to offer. Would go again with these folks anytime and would recommend to any divers this operation. Glad we chose them.

Kevin

Visited April 2015
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great instructor, great experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2015

Liza took my booking and she was helpful and friendly. I had my instructor Frank Y all to myself, and he was excellent at communicating the skills i needed to master and made sure I got the most out of my dives and training.

Visited March 2015
1 Thank Ariel P
London, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great guys”
Reviewed March 29, 2015

Had a problem with my ear coming to Philippines.So I did just a trial dive which was ok so did my AOW course and couple more fun dives.Was really happy with the service these guys provided.Frank was very professional and tought me few tricks.The other guys Toto,Alain were very experienced divers and very good guides.Girls behind the table were nice and helpful.Can't say a wrong thing about PFD.Cheers guys,keep it up.

Visited March 2015