Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive center, I enjoyed a lot

I had a very good time diving with Philippine Fun Divers. Their professional and very friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
robertceskel
Awesome experience with PFD

This is my first tome visiting phillipins n def the first time doing diving. Thx to PFD and our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
2019Fran
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bohol Island
from US$200.00
from US$89.00
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews open water course dive master dive shop balicasag island lost horizon alona beach boat crew pool dives whole team office staff these guys dive course great equipment special thanks diving experience diving school dive sites
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I really enjoyed the team at Philippine Fun Divers. The manager Rena is wonderful and cheerful and great at managing and ensuring happy clients. Frank was our PADI diver and he was a very competent teacher who did not cut corners. While many of the PADI instructors do cut corners, Frank and Philippine Fun Divers express a commitment to teach you what you need to know to be safe and enjoy scuba diving - I appreciated that. Frank also accommodates his students expertise and comfort. The other master divers and support staff are competent and the equipment is good. So, enjoy a safe diving experience at Philippine Fun Divers.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank ballyga
Reviewed 1 January 2015

Me and my mate have just finished our OWC here and can't believe how great the experience was. Our instructor Frank is a legend. We trained in a group of 5 all of whom had pretty much zero knowledge of diving before the course, this wasn't a problem as Franks skills as a tutor and easy going nature put us all at ease from the start.
I would recommend this place as the one to choose if you want to dive in panglao. All the staff here are extremely friendly and very helpful, the equipment is in first class condition and there attention to detail and safety is impeccable.

Date of experience: December 2014
2  Thank MattCrotty
Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

We made the AOW and scuba diver. Frank was a very good instructor. Dive center with a very good service. Only a bit stupid that you have to pay so much for the PADI book but it seems obligatory on the whole Island. Have been to licensed PADI centers where you do not have to buy it.

1  Thank travels4rons
Reviewed 22 December 2014 via mobile

Great diving shop, the staff is very friendly and professional, they clearly have safety as a priority. Fun! They also have a small pool to have the first lessons in.

1  Thank Tuula V
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Philippine fun divers is highly recommended for diving courses. The instructor (Rena in my case) is very professional but makes a lot of fun at the same time making it a great experience even if you're scared from out of your wits. Throughout the course i wasn't sure i could complete it, since i was scared, but i did it with the great help of the instructor, who had a good handful of patience. Due to lack of time I chose to change my booked open water course to the scuba diving course, without any cost.
Everyone working at fun divers are nice, talkative and helpful.

Date of experience: September 2014