Villa Tarcela Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$34
Isla Hayahay(Calape)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$22
Agoda.com
Darunday Manor(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$17
Agoda.com
Vest Grand Suites(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$20
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I want to say "Thanks my friend". We were at Villa Tarcela from 20/05/2011 till 27/05/2011. wonderful stuff, many smiles, pleasent services. thanks a lot. Small swimming pool with blue water is very nice

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank 225Oxana225
Reviewed April 1, 2011

The Villa has a wonderful staff, very comfortable rooms, and excellent food. The area is quiet and pleasant with breathtaking views of the ocean. Sunrises are spectacular, as are the sunsets. The swimming pool was very nice and refreshing. The staff was very helpful with our requests and helped with travel and touring of the area. We loved our stay there and will stay there each time we are in the area.

Room Tip: The Hawaiian Room is best.
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wJ6586
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Villa Tracella is a place to be if you are in Bohol, very relaxing looking at the beach, surrounded with beautiful garden. It wasn't long ago, when I was there. It is a home away from home. I can assure you, the moment you stay there you will feel in love with the place..

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Starapple123
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Villa Tarcela is a charming and romantic place. Here you are surounded by the beauty of nature. Thevast ocean before you, the mountains and the lovely palm trees, banana plants and many other exotic flowers.
There is also a nice coral reef just some meters away from the villa where you can go snorkeling.
The staff are very friendly and the food is delicious!
Very clean surrounding! Perfect place to unwind.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Anabelle99
Reviewed February 25, 2011

My spouse and I stayed there well over a week while visiting for a family reunion. This was my first time traveling internationally and my first time in the Philippines. I was able to contact the owners from Canada with ease and get comprehensive information about the hotel, Bohol Island and security. The location was perfect for our trip and the staff were fantastic in assisting us to get transportation to wherever we needed to go in Bohol. The airport shuttle was very helpful and I really felt secure knowing the property was closed off the public and guarded 24/7. There is access to beach front and a lovely yard to relax in and still feel secure. A small hotel that allows for privacy and quiet when you wind down at night. The staff were 5 star, always greeted us with smiles and worked very hard to accommodate our needs. The best part was that it was very affordable and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Bohol during a free style vacation.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple