Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$23
US$21
View deal
TravelocityUS$23
Orbitz.comUS$23
CheapTicketsUS$23
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

Kind of big room but aircondition is not good. I dont like the bed, most of the time it slides out on the floor and rooms are not sound proof so I can hear the baby crying next door. Also the staff are acccomodating and nice.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

My family and I visited puerto princesa and book a 3nights stay in this hotel. We choose this hotel since it is near the town proper and malls the room was nice and spacious. Our room is located at the very last floor. My mom bought a lot of stuff and groceries since our home is very far away from the city. We bought some supplies for our restaurant and home. However, We are tired of bringing our things up and down from the hotel since we are about to check out that day so we decide to ask the front office staff to keep it there on thier office so we could just pick it up when we checkout. After that we went back to our room and pack our staff after that we had to check out. Upon checking out my mom ask the front office lady to get our staff that we ask them to keep for a while HOWEVER THE FRONT OFFICE STUFF SAID THAT IT IS GONE. !!!! Someone took our belongings without our knowledge. The lady said that someone took it and said that its on our room. We ask for the manager but the manager said that it is not their resposibility,, the fact that we ask the F.O to keep it for a while, they shoudn't accept it if they will not take care of it!!!! This incident is very bad exerperience from Us. The front office personel should have prevent this from happening if they had double check the person who took our belongings. We had to report this to the police.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2019

After a few days in Palawan you will appreciate electricity and a hot shower. The hotel had both! I found the staff amazing and the rooms nice. Location wise it's a quick walk to Baywalk and a quick tricycle ride to nightlife. I would likely choose this spot if and when I return.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
JeamcoRoyalH, Director of Sales at Jeamco Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

thank you so much for that nice comment Sir/Madam.
hoping to see you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The room is clean and spacious. The bed is comfortable and there was hot shower which was a plus for me. They also brought our breakfast to our room and gave us a free transfer to the airport. The only problem with the room is the mobile signal for Globe is not good (we were at the 3rd floor) and sometimes the cable TV looses signal. The Wi-Fi is also slow that I wasn't able to load a single facebook page.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Arrived there at around 12mn without reservation and the staff was very accommodating to give me a room. Impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel especially the room, nice and comfy bed, cable tv and the shower was so great.
The only downside of the hotel is the signal (mobile and wifi), signal was very poor that i need to came down at the lobby to call..

Room tip: Lower floors have signal
Date of stay: April 2018