“Mouth - watering foods”
Review of Gerry's Grill

Gerry's Grill
Ranked #53 of 203 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Had lunch in the Ground Floor Robinson in Palawan. It was busy and it took couple of minutes to be seated. I really like the tanigue steak intact i ordered too hahahaha. Foods are freshly serve. Just delicious. Beers are also available. Mid range price.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Themed to match a stereotypical American steakhouse, this venue serves very decent Filipino food. They have a good range of beers and the service is friendly and prompt.
Very nice green mango salad, where you mix the ingredients yourself. Decent spring rolls, pork kebab and fried fish. Wholesome fare overall.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

This is a somewhat upscale restaurant ,but not too pretentious. Good fresh food served here, A wonderful way to experience the cuisine of the Philippines. Also, they have branches in the US. Union Cuity California is one I like.

1  Thank RagTopGuy
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Maybe it was just me setting up high expectations. I came here on a Sunday with my kids and my Mom for a leisurely Sunday lunch. My Mom wanted bulalo so I asked if theirs come with the expected bone marrow. I was assured it would but we ended up with a bowlful of beef with bones and veggies. It was disappointing for its price.
I've been here with my kids before and we loved the fruit platter; but it's no longer on the menu. Needless to say, I don't stroll this way for a meal anymore. Maybe the bar experience would be better (I don't drink alcoholic beverages so I can't tell).

Reviewed 29 August 2017

If you are an XPat and want to experience Phillipine food before going to the local small places this is a good start. They have good quality. I like Silagong and love Bangus a milkfish.
It has a Bar which is not common in Phillipines were you can sit. They always have UFC fights on TV. I will ask if they can get the NFL the next time.
Of course we all like San Mig light. I think it is close to the very expensive Corona.