Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 31/07/21
Booking.comUS$11
Expedia.comUS$10
Hotels.comUS$10
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2019

this is not fancy hotel and locate in quite place . quite far from the airport but you will have amazing staff wiling help you and be so friendly . the food is ok , value for what you pay . it is good hotel for people who love adventure the country with tidy budget . highly recommend it

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Cons: Old tv version. No choices for breakfast. Low water supply. Far from the airport. Dim room lights.

Pros: You get what you pay for. Near restaurants and market. Accommodating retaurant and front desk staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rizajeyn
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had some complicated arrangements with them as our flights and travel time are on non office hours, which also means, we didn't meet the required check-in/out times. But they helped us with it and with no fuss. They sure are an experienced hotel that handles backpackers.

The place was alright, base on the price we pay. The room is huge. Good wifi signal,

Room tip: Email or call them before your scheduled trip so they can prepare something for you.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank maebellealolong
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The outside view of the hotel wasn't as spectacular as I hope it would look, but given that it is a budget hotel, I gave it considerations. I like the location since it's quiet and, albeit not so close to the city, it's near most of the main places to go to. The receptionist was nice and approachable. The only problem is the way of contacting them. There was this time when I forgot about something in our room after checking out. I wanted to call them and ask to not have the item thrown out since we will be coming back for it after our Undergroud River Tour but I guess nobody was around to answer my call. I redialed more than 5 times and still no answer.

Also, since we booked online, the front desk staff had no idea how much it was given to us for. Maybe stay updated on the bookings? Not all people are honest, you know.

We liked the room because it was spacious and had an old vintage-like feel to it. We didn't encounter any mosquitoes during our stay, luckily! There are plenty of trees within the hotel, so that's a thumbs up for me and my girlfriend.

The food was so-so. We got served our free breakfast of one egg, bread and some jam. Just right for the price.

The hotel staff were nice enough to allow us to leave our luggage even after we have checked out and even let us shower in their common bathroom after our tour (and this was after we have already checked out, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

The next time I'm on a budget trip and looking for a nice place to stay, I have Palawan Village Hotel on my sights.

Room tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 311shaiv
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Everything in this hotel was very simple. If you want to experience a simple living you must stay at this hotel. They got 28 rooms and most of their rooms got a hot and cold shower and aircon. Breakfast is fine, they has both Filipino and continental breakfast.
Staff are friendly and accommodating.
Hotel is 10 mins drive from the airport. Location is great. It’s in the Center of Puerto Princesa.

Date of stay: June 2018