All reviews close to the airport budget hotel one night breakfast included tricycle ride quiet place palawan filipino walkable php pros cons
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had some complicated arrangements with them as our flights and travel time are on non office hours, which also means, we didn't meet the required check-in/out times. But they helped us with it and with no fuss. They sure are an experienced hotel that handles backpackers.

The place was alright, base on the price we pay. The room is huge. Good wifi signal,

Room Tip: Email or call them before your scheduled trip so they can prepare something for you.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Belle A
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The outside view of the hotel wasn't as spectacular as I hope it would look, but given that it is a budget hotel, I gave it considerations. I like the location since it's quiet and, albeit not so close to the city, it's near most of the main places to go to. The receptionist was nice and approachable. The only problem is the way of contacting them. There was this time when I forgot about something in our room after checking out. I wanted to call them and ask to not have the item thrown out since we will be coming back for it after our Undergroud River Tour but I guess nobody was around to answer my call. I redialed more than 5 times and still no answer.

Also, since we booked online, the front desk staff had no idea how much it was given to us for. Maybe stay updated on the bookings? Not all people are honest, you know.

We liked the room because it was spacious and had an old vintage-like feel to it. We didn't encounter any mosquitoes during our stay, luckily! There are plenty of trees within the hotel, so that's a thumbs up for me and my girlfriend.

The food was so-so. We got served our free breakfast of one egg, bread and some jam. Just right for the price.

The hotel staff were nice enough to allow us to leave our luggage even after we have checked out and even let us shower in their common bathroom after our tour (and this was after we have already checked out, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

The next time I'm on a budget trip and looking for a nice place to stay, I have Palawan Village Hotel on my sights.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Everything in this hotel was very simple. If you want to experience a simple living you must stay at this hotel. They got 28 rooms and most of their rooms got a hot and cold shower and aircon. Breakfast is fine, they has both Filipino and continental breakfast.
Staff are friendly and accommodating.
Hotel is 10 mins drive from the airport. Location is great. It’s in the Center of Puerto Princesa.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Super Budget hotel with clean room and good breakfast.
Staffs are friendly, Room was specious and hotel ground was also nice with some beautiful trees.
We thought that it will be walking distance to airport but the new airport terminal was bit far from the hotel..Tricycle cost us PHP 50 to new airport terminal.
It is the cheapest hotel we ever stay in our life till now and the experience was great.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rabeya Tasnim H
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Palawan was a wonderful place to visit, the beauty is magnificent and there is great nature to visit around Palawan. My husband and I stayed there for three nights and really enjoyed the nature and the weather. The only thing we didn’t like about the island was not having a night life. After it got dark there was mostly nothing to do, the stores were closed and there wasn’t any place you could pass the evening. There was a very small bar near the hotel which was just for locals and we couldn’t enjoy. The days of the trip were full of excitement and beauty but for the nights you need to have a book or something along not to get bored

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple