Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

Very nice for a budget hotel, near everything, market, drug store, walking distance to the bay area, i love the rice very white and soft, air condition is powerful, kind and very accomodating staff. Nice owner too.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2019

This place is just walking distance from SM mall and is across a fast food place. The rooms are old but adequate, and the bathroom as well. The place is clean. It is a budget hotel, so you get what you pay for. I have no complaints. The staff was helpful if you need to ask any necessary information. I liked the price per night.

Room tip: My room had a small window, which kept the street noise out. I am not aware if the other rooms had problems with street noise,
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank visitcebu
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend are staying for 3 nights before getting a ferry over to Coron. The rooms are simple, yet comfortable so ideal for a stop over.

HOWEVER, there is currently building work going on below the hotel which was mentioned when we checked in and we was told would go on from 10am - 4pm. We thought ok that’s fine however come 5pm they were still working away and we was in room 212 right above where the works was going on. We were trying to rest after being awake for hours travelling but couldn’t from the constant drilling. We asked to move rooms to the other side of the hall which they were very accommodating with and allowed us to move. However the next morning way before 10am the banging and drilling started. The banging was so loud it was as if they were banging in the room next door us. The windows are also extremely thin so doesn’t mask any of the noise.

The WiFi does not work unless you are in the lobby, I also couldn’t get 3G signal from the room. So if like us you wanted signal to do planning whilst travelling I’d avoid. We also went upstairs to the coffee shop at around 3/4pm and no one was up there.

If you want to stay here as a rest stop I’d suggest avoiding until the works stop in April. If you’re going to be up early and out most of the day you should be fine.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

This place is fantastic. I stayed here with a buddy and there was plenty of space. The front desk staff are great (Danika). The roof top restaurant is a nice touch so you don’t have to go looking for a bit to eat in the morning. Highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We got dropped off at this hotel incorrectly at 11:30pm and our shuttle driver drove off without helping us find our actual accommodation. The manager at the travelers Inn was a massive help, he called the company for us, let us sit in his lobby and even organised further transport for us at a cheap rate!
Couldn’t thank him enough for his customer service and help!

Date of stay: October 2018