Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I would say, location of this hotel is great. Wifi is great and air-conditioned is perfect. This hotel is right at the city Center .
Shower is great too. Only thing we dont like is the note that say, toilet paper should not be flushed in the toilet. How can it be? Room would be smelly. We flushed it anyway.
Lots of store and restaurant just outside the hotel so it is very convenient.
Sorry no photos.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have stayed in this hotel for 8 nights and I was very impressed. The hotel is really good, my room is quite big, very clean and very comfortable. All the staffs are lovely, friendly, helpful and work really hard.
The food on the rooftop restaurant are of very good quality, though it is bit noisy and quite hot up there.
I would like to say a big thank you to Marvin for always being so kind and helpful, to the 2 Irishe's and to April who have cooked my lovely meals, to Brian, to Pedro who is a really nice security man and to everyone, sorry if I have forgotten your names. You are all a credit to your hotel, keep up the good work.
I will definitely return to WE Travelers Inn when I am in Puerto Princesa again and will highly recommend it to everyone for I know that they will not be disappointed as it is also of very good value for money.

Room tip: All the rooms are very good, request a room at the back part of the building.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice and big lots of space.
Beds were quite hard.
We book a Honda bay tour through the hotel the night before- he told us we would get a receipt in the morning from our tour company, also tried to short change us by 1000 pesos which looked pretty set up. when we were there in the morning the tour guide said we hadn't paid a fee which we thought we had as it said fees included in their tour brochure- the hotel tried to say we hadn't booked the tour through them that we booked it outside at another tour company. They asked for our receipt which obviously we didn't have because the guy the night before told us the tour would give it to us. The receptionist couldn't find any booking docs which she said they would have if we booked with them. After lots of phone calls the tour guide just told us to come an we left so don't know what the outcome was but they didn't make us pay again.

Seemed like the receptionist the night before did a cheap deal with his friend at another tour company as it all seemed like it wasn't booked through the hotel- so be careful if you are booking tours!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2017

It's a clean quite, nice hotel. Good value for the money. Good location, close to attractions. Good wifi. Hot/cold water, AC, wifi. Everything worked. Stuff was friendly and helped us to sort out problem with tuctuc drivers who wanted to rob us:) I just missed blankets.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

We used this hotel for overnight stay on our way to El Nido.

We received much more than expected. The room was spacious enough and very clean. It reminded me Travelodge style.

Sleeping quality was very good. No noise from outside nor from inside.

Excellent wifi.

Customer service was very good and helpful.

Breakfast is served at the rooftop cafe with the nice view to the city and the bay.

Overall, it is a perfect budget accommodation good for one or more nights.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple