Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews comfy bed basic hotel free breakfast tricycle palawan airport filipino channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Stopped here one night before a flight. Basic hotel, comfy enough bed and breakfast wasn't too bad. Staff ok and room was clean enough. Didn't use the pool but looked clean enough.
Free transfer to airport was nice

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Front desk told me it could not be cleaned any better. They sent housekeeper who was not successful.
Seemed it might be a constant problem. Breakfast was Filipino only and never hot buffet. Lots of staff just smiling and doing nothing.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sales Palawan U, Guest Relations Manager at Palawan Uno Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Sir Jasonby,

Thank you for taking time to write your review.
We greatly appreciate each guests comments, suggestions and recommendations for our improvement.
We have called the attention of housekeeping and front office about thisand we are glad to inform you that you concern are properly taken care off.

We hope that you can still give us a chance to give you an excellent service on your next visit.
should you have any additional concern you may reach us through sales.palawanunohotel@gmail.com.

Truly yours,

Reviewed 2 January 2020

The hotel is quite close to the City centre and the airport. The big shopping centre (SM) is only a few minutes by tricycle but if you don't mind walking, it only took 25 minutes for me to get there.
The bed is super comfortable. There is aircon and TV with many channels to choose from in the room. There is also a tea kettle and complimentary tea & coffee, however, I have no idea how it is possible to make the kettle work due to its cable is only like 10cm long and there is no plug in where you can plug it into without holding it in the air.
I loved the scent of the towels as well as the smell of body wash and shampoo (they do not provide body lotion nor conditioner).
The hotel provides free airport pick up and drop off. Both were very smooth and efficient.
The hotel has a function room where weddings and other events are held. Twice out of my 4-night stay weddings were happening which were a bit noisy. Both of them finished before/around midnight tho.
The breakfast was always the same and it mostly designed for Asians. Although, there was also scrambled eggs and cerial which gave a bit of hope for tourist like me (can't have rice and meat for breakfast).
Overall, it's a nice hotel with friendly staff and very reasonable price.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Judit R
Reviewed 20 November 2019

I had bad experiences in a B&B that I originally checked into for my holiday in Palawan. I'd already seen the Palawan Uno Hotel whilst passing in a tricycle. It looked nice on the main highway to the airport. So, I instigated an emergency checkout from the B&B and moved into the Uno for the last 2 nights of my Palawanstay.

I was put into the annexe at the rear of the building away from the traffic noise of the main road. Nice quiet room and well appointed. A few small niggly things, but I got them sorted out as soon as I settled in.

Buffet breakfast is served in another outbuilding round the back from 06.00 ti 10.00. Good variety of food but with an Asian theme. But they had cornflakes abd good milk though..!! It cost 300 pesos (4.50 GBP) for the buffet. Worth it I think.

There's an ATM at the front of the hotel and always tricycles waiting there. The SM City mall is only a few minutes away by trike.

All the hotel staff were friendly and courteous. There's a free shuttle to & from the airport which is only a couple of miles away anyway.

Moving into this hotel helped me get through the last 2 days of my trip to Palawan. I'd definately stay here again if I ever visit this island again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank the_musafir
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

ang ganda mag night swimming naman dito sa uno Hotel nakaka relax, first time namin mag punta ng mga tropa ko.. chill lang the best talaga dito sa uno Hotel, nice place at very very good food, napa ka sarap lalo na Yong grill liempo ng uno Hotel

Date of stay: September 2019