Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews karaoke place close to the airport air conditioner definitely stay here again day tour gym tricycle hail van transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2020

The Taal volcano eruption sure put a damper on my travel plans. So I get online to see what hotels are available the next few days. This place was clean, nice, affordable, and close to the airport.
Because of my travel mishaps, I tried to check in way earlier than the usual check in time. But luckily, they had a room available for me, so I was able to rest. I was exhausted, so I'm SO grateful they let me check in early.
The room was beautiful, spacious, comfortable, and quiet (with the exception of hearing dogs barking, cats fighting, and roosters crowing, but that was in the early morning hours, and further away.) There is a fridge and safe. Love to keep those bottled waters cold!
The courtyard as you enter has a bar/club, karaoke place you can rent a singing room for 220P/hour, or get a Thai massage.
These businesses added to the atmosphere of the hotel, I I really didn't think the music from the club was that loud at all.
The pool is lovely, but you can ask anyone for pool towels and they'll bring them out to you.
I LOVED the gym! And it's not one of this cheesy gyms most hotels have, this one is actually for people who workout! It has a punching bag, speed punching bag, free weights, cardio machines, weight machines, etc.
The restaurant adjoining has breakfast every morning, and you can eat throughout the day. It's good food, but never crowded.
Getting around was fine. I'd hail a tricycle just like a cab, and a ride anywhere should cost you $1-3. Make sure you negotiate ahead of time.
I booked a day tour on here (trip advisor) and because it's a well known hotel close to the airport, transportation was not a problem.
I scheduled a van to the airport (complimentary), early morning, and as I checked out, the front desk person said with a big smile as I came down in the door, "We packed a breakfast for you!" WOW!! That was nice, and totally made my morning as I set out to attempt to fly out again for the 3rd time. It was a yummy scrambled egg sandwich on white (but tasted more like a sliced King's Hawaiian white.)
The location, atmosphere, friendly staff, and beautiful rooms and facilities are why this hotel is so great. I'd definitely stay here again!!

Room tip: Maybe a room further from the courtyard will be quieter, but I didn't have a problem.
Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank Anne S
OneManaloPlace, General Manager at One Manalo Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Dear Ms Anne,

Warm greetings from One Manalo Place!

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and your compliments on our spacious and comfortable rooms. We are humbled in your kind words. Rest assured that we will continue to serve excellent service to all our guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you again to our Hotel.

Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

The staff are very nice but the room we had is so-so.. Suddenly no hot water, air conditioner is making loud noise that we didn't sleep good. Breakfast is mediocre, you have to ask for everything, butter, milk. I didn't enjoy the food..

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank vannyvanessa
Reviewed 13 May 2019

We stayed here for one night before we got on a liveabord for Tubbataha. The pool was out of order, the staff was rude, and the breakfast was just ok. The gym closes during the day for cleaning so get your worout in before 10 am. Nothing special. The room smelled like it had just been painted, so we woke up with a headache. the bathroom does not have air conditioning.

Room tip: get the suite
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2019

Staff are friendly but the hotel is beside a bar with loud music until late in the night and the air condition is Noisy too..
So if you dont want to sleep go there also the breakfast is not good coffee taste like water and juice too..

Room tip: dont go there ...
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

So I’ve been traveling around the Philippines for 3 weeks stayed in various hotels and feel this one is exceptional.

Location wise it’s near the Centre and close to airport. Loads of nearby restaurants that are excellent for cleanliness and service.

Level of customer service is excellent within the hotel, great room service, attentive restaurant staff and the cleanliness of the hotel room is impeccable.

Great quiet pool area and very good gym with speakers you can attach your phone device to listen to your own music if you do wish.

Breakfast has certainly been the BEST I’ve had with everything made fresh and a wide variety. I’ve struggled over last few weeks to have a nice breakfast, One Manalo has got it right!

I would most certainly stay here again if I was to come to Philippines.

Only down fall was pick up wasn’t there to greet me at airport when I arrived however got a sincere apology and this was due to my email responce not coming through. But was only 100 peso on a tuk tuk anyways.

Date of stay: January 2019