Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$30
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
PricelineUS$38
TravelocityUS$43
Orbitz.comUS$43
All reviews swimming pool buffet breakfast front office puerto princesa city palawan airport gym jollibee mall robinson filipino manila
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

One of the best hotel I checked in. I really love the pool especially during night. They have buffet lunch and dinner for a lower price. The rooms are excellent with fridge. They have safe lock, 24 hrs assistance and comfortable beds. The best part, they have free breakfast and not plated. Its buffet. A many big checks!! Thank you Citystate Asturias. I highly recommend this hotel. It is near Robinsons Place and 2 fastfood chains

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was okay, but there were many things in the room that didn't work - a couple of power points were not working, the door wouldn't shut, the lamp was not working. There were also quite a few mosquitoes.
The big plus is the hotel's spa... one of the best hilot massages I have ever had!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2020

WOW I have never seen lots of happy and smiling faces inside a hotel till we found #citystateasturias in Puerto Princesa City! The Place is just Perfect!

A Family Friendly hotel spacious inside and well secured.

I’m in love with the High ceiling.

The Hotel Spa ManugHilot is a very unique Spa Experience they use Virgin Coconut Oil and natural herbs for treatment. Inside is picture perfect instagramable! Walls are hand painted and divisions are made of bamboo while flooring is made of anibong (Palawan palm tree)The interior is very relaxing it reminds me of a Filipino farm life. The Spa looks expensive but very much affordable. My advice is to reserve a slot earlier cz last night I couldn’t get a reservation they’re full booked till 1AM this morning. Lucky I still have 1 night left.

Location is near the #robinsonspalawan just a walking distance. They all have different types of rooms for high end, mid class and even backpackers.

You have to see their outdoor swimming pool it’s beautiful excellent for families and couples the lifeguard is always visible with a big smile. My kids love it!

Restaurant is clean and servers are very helpful with a smile. I have no worries staying here with my kids. Everyone is nice and willing to help.

Management are SUPER NICE! Thank you very much.

My family found a Home in Puerto Princesa City! It’s a must experience.

Room tip: Love the rooms at the old building next to the poolside perfect for families. Very spacious.
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

-Outdoor Pool ay maganda at malawak plus may lifeguard pa na mabait

-Buffet Breakfast maraming choices pati mga staff maasikaso. Restaurant ay Malinis. Kahit maraming guests asikaso pa rin nila lahat. Smiling chef habang ngluluto ng eggs.

-Ang Gym nila is maintained malinis
-Front Office mabilis lng ang check in

-Entrance Maganda ang pag welcome.Free airport transfer pa.

-Event Venues bago,malinis at malawak.

- ManugHilot Spa Naku Galing ng massage therapist at super ganda sa loob.hand painted ang dingding Native and bamboo ang interior.Massage rooms ang lawak at well decorated parang na sa bukid ako. Nung una prang nahiya pako pumasok kc mukhang mahal nasorpresa ako na same price lng pala sa manila. Instagramable sobra madamot kong pics.

Dito na tayo sa Citystate Asturias malapit pa sa Robinson's Palawan pwede lang lakarin to buy souvenirs.

Over all experience Wala ako Masabi PERFECT stay at sulit tlga bayad namin.Sa Sunod ko na bakasyon Dito Ulit with family na. Kala ng friends ko nsa mamahaling Hotel ako when they check naku sobrang affordable.

Maraming Salamat po #Citystateasturiashotel. Eto ang Hotel ng Masa!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

love the place and the staff. im a ofw and its my 1st time to visit palawan with family explore the palawan and stayed at a good hotel with good ambiace, very relaxing. love love the food, their buffet food really good yet very affordble.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Manila G, Manager at Citystate Asturias Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear Valued Guest!

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write an awesome review.

We thank you for appreciating our hotel and our staff! It was our genuine pleasure serving you and your positive feedback is very much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,