“Feel at home!”

Divepuertoprincesa Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Puerto Princesa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DIVEPUERTORPINCESA’s approach to diving is one of safety and professionalism. Dive courses, lessons and fun dives are efficiently handled by dive pros with PADI credentials. Whether you are just a first-time diver or are already certified, we are dedicated to let you go scuba diving in Puerto Princesa as safely, and as enjoyably as you can get. Scuba diving for almost 17 years has enriched our passion for this sport. Our commitment to quality service and diver safety still stands out to this day. Which is why remain as one of the more reputable contacts for diving in this side of the Philippines. Scuba dive in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, and see one of the country’s most beautiful and pristine seascapes. Down south, the underwater life is diverse and abundant. Divers and tourists from all over the world would surely love to feast their eyes on such a breath-taking undersea treat! Driven. Professional. Personal. No BUDDY does it better, you bet.
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Contacted this dive shop by email and was directed to their very engaging website and received hotel recommendations. Arrived the island and went to the vety conveniently located shop to greeted by friendly and helpful staff specifically Elisa who assisted me to book for the next available dive trip. Bought a nice shirt with shop logo.
Dive crew (Divemasters, Boat Captain, transportation driver) have been professional yet friendly and very accommodating.
Did two day dives and one night for two days and sites were hand picked by crew and were fantasticb as it takes less than 5 minutes to get to the dive boat which is loaded with tanks and pastries and fresh fruit for surface interval snacks while the crew prepares the divers gears.
Owner Rommel Carbonell is exceptionally professional and very hospitable with a very homely designed full service dive shop with air conditioned classroom for those needing certs or additional certs.
Prices are very reasonable too.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank Norman S
in 3 reviews
"sites"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Dive with this group for 3 days, I think. Sir Rommel and his staff are very friendly and professional. Good dive sites.

1  Thank EvaDemonia
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife had a very nice day which started with pick up at our hotel to dive shop where we got our diving gears, which were almost new. Then to the sea for a refresh course as it was two years since our last dive. After that we had two dives at two different reefs. Everything was arranged in a professional way and everyone were very kind. Specialy thanks to our divemaster Napolion who assisted and had good eye to find interesting things. We that he was trustworthy. We can highly recommend.

1  Thank Jan-Owe
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I was in Palawan for a family wedding and had a spare day, after contacting Dive Puerto Princesa on Thursday afternoon, a trip was arranged for Friday morning. Arriving I found I was the only diver and was very impressed that rip was still on, as I have had experiences elsewhere where a minimum numbers of rivers was required to to run the trip.
The quality of the supplied equipment ( regs, fins,bc) was very good, with a range of sizes available. Nel the dive guide was excellent. The weather was not the best, an onshore wind had sprung up over night. By mutual agreement the second dive was moved to a sheltered site inside the bay, while the viz was not good it was still a good dive, and I was happy.

I would be more than happy to dive Dive Puerto Princesa again, but time does not permit

1  Thank Russell_Stewart