“Great Cookies!”

Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Puerto Princesa
Reviewed 20 September 2017

If you want a great big warm gooey chewy cookie without the Starbucks price tag this is the place to go.
My son is fussy when it comes to choc chips inside his cookies but he will devour these like they're his last meal on earth!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We went to the robinsons mall outlet, I ordered the burger with fries, I waited 30 min!!! I asked the waitress where my food was ( my friends already had theirs) and the cook had burned the patty. After 10 min I received my burger and fries, the burger was cold ( supposed to be fresh from the grill) and the french fries were dripping with oil. I didn't even touch the food anymore. Don't waste your money here

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This place has desserts and entrees alike. I had a chicken pesto and my wife had carbonara. The ambience is nice and they offer wifi, which is nice while waiting for your food our meal came in about 15 minutes and was hot. The portion size was just right, but I had no room for dessert, but this wasn't our first trip to HD, we've stopped in before for coffee and a dessert, so yes we recommend this place. There is also a branch in the Robinson's mall.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I expected heavenly desserts and this cafe exceeded my expectations! They actually serve meals and snacks that are yummy, high quality, and reasonably priced. I was very much impressed by their efforts to make their international meals as authentic as possible. For example, their carbonara is prepared the way Italians do it, not with alfredo cream but with eggs and bacon! Must try their shrimp sandwhich! Of course, while they have a good selection of cakes and other deserts, nothing beats their tiramisu, again, prepared the Italian way. They serve the best coffee in town but you must also try their strawberry yoghurt drink. Don't leave Puerto Princesa without visiting this gem!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We go there often for their moist and delicious cakes, so far none better and this coming from someone who generally will pass on cake, must try fair pricing..