Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from US$57.76
from US$225.00
from US$40.00
5,727 results
All reviews underground river rock formations boat ride audio device monitor lizards tour guide sabang wharf small boat bats cave nature flashlight stalagmites jokes tourists port plastic
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I had a great time listening to the guide. She was really entertaining. I really loved what i saw there. I'm expecting more to see and experience throughout my Palawan trip.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

The experience of seeing this natural wonder is nothing short of spectacular. You first need to ride a motor boat to get to the waiting area where you will be given a recorded tour audio device and headphone. There, you can see the monkeys and monitor lizards. Also while waiting, a forewarning, that you will occasionally smell the very unusual stench which I later learned was from bats' pee. Going inside the cave is only through a paddled boat ride. Dont worry, the tour guide will do all the paddling. The cave has sections like the cathedral and the market which have rock formations resembling various figures. Although the photographs you take will be awesome, there is nothing like witnessing this wonder in person.

1  Thank 901mariannel
Reviewed 9 July 2019

We stayed at one of the resorts in the Sabang area but instead of booking a tour with the resort (which would have cost more), we walked to the office at the jetty and bought our own tickets as well as the boat ticket in a separate kiosk. The boat ride was very pleasant and gave us a good view of the Sabang area with the mountains in the background, making for some nice off-shore pictures. The water is very clear and you can see the corals at the bottom. Once we got to the underground river area, we went on a short walk to the river area where we boarded the actual tour boat. The tour was interesting and we had a good guide. It was wonderful to see all the bats flying around and hanging inside the caves. A good bat population = less mosquitoes! We enjoyed this tour and recommend it if you are in the Sabang area. We recommend doing this first thing in the morning as it gets very crowded (and hot) later in the day.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

I liked the experience and the food was good that they offered for lunch. There is also another tour they offered for 350 pesos per person to see a very special kind of trees can't really remember the name. It was a short boad ride in a place looks like the Amazon. The underground river itself u go by a motorized boat that is superloud I recommend u get ear plugs for that. And inside the river it is dark the only light is a torch that your guide is wearing over their head. But at the end I started to feel a bit creepy as the place is totally dark and full of bats, so if you have any kind of Claustrophobia, it might be a bit overwhelming or annoying but it's still doable. My 3 years at the end became fussy a d grumpy as well

Reviewed 4 July 2019

Inside this longest navigable underground river in the world you will find huge caverns and long canals

Date of experience: February 2019