Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
RoxRocksYeah
Manila, Philippines

Paradise

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 9, 2020
Hats off to the staff for making our family vacation memorable. This island's a paradise. From the welcome drinks to the free snorkeling activity and the extraordinary firedance, everything was a bliss. I just hope they pay more attention to the towels which are in dire need of changing and the small repairs that need to be done in the bathrooms. The restaurant staff could be more attentive and prompt to the needs of the customers. Overall, this is a good place for families. When booking, please ask for the boat departure time to the island itself. We waited for at least an hour and a half. If your flight back to Manila is still at 4p, you still need to leave the island in the morning. Their boat departures have limited schedules.
₱2,400
    ₱1,251
    ₱2,048
22.7 km from Dos Palmas Island Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Puerto Princesa
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2020

I would say that it’s a must to spend some nights here when visiting Palawan. It’s a lovely place and you can really relax while being here. After a 1h 20 min boat ride you arrive to the island greeted by the staff playing a welcome song for you. The service was excellent all the time as everyone was friendly and helpful. There are lots of things to do for free such as snorkeling, basketball, tennis, pool and table tennis. There are sunbeds both by the pool and on the beach. The water temperature in the sea is soooo nice and there’s a rich maritime life which you can explore by just walking around in the water. They are also arranging free snorkeling tours by a reef just outside the island.
The rooms feels pretty old but they are quite clean which is the most important thing for me. There are four rooms in each building, two on the ground floor and two on the upper floor, and we weren’t disturbed at all by any neighbors.
The food in the restaurant was good, they served a la carte for lunch and buffet or a la carte for dinner. The prices were OK when considering that you are on a island, they could have charged more as you don’t have much of a choice. One suggestion is to bring some snacks to the island if you like to have something in between the meals. The only negative thing I can think of is that the wifi is very slow so don’t expect to stream anything from here, for example a movie in the evening or anything like that. On the other hand, who needs wifi when being in this paradise?
I would warmly recommend a stay and the only regret we have is that we only stayed for 2 nights. We would have wanted to stay 4 nights instead.

2  Thank Joky80
Reviewed January 11, 2020

A group of 5 and booked 2x Beach Villa which we like and relatively satisfied with our stay.
The buffet dinner was nice and the pool/beach areas were great, yet a few things stood out as I felt that they needed to be improved:

- the waitstaff in the restaurants were generally attentive but I have to remind them to clean our table which they’re just standing around.
- Need to get rid the pool algae
The things I’ve mentioned are minor and can be rectified easily.

We have to leave early to catch our flights. They arranged an early breakfast which was a nice touch.

+++ Amazing scenery and perfect island getaway. They also own an another small island (roughly 20mins by boat) and we went there for few few hours and we had wicked time.

We also have A+ welcome (the staff playing Congo instruments, while others offering us welcome drinks and welcome necklace). Someone also escorted us directly to the reception and briefs us about the resort and during our stay.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here with 7 friends and we all loved it. It’s a beautiful small island miles from anywhere. (It’s about an hour to the mainland so don’t stay here If you want to visit lots of places on Palawan.) The beaches and views are glorious. Snorkelling first thing on the morning was brilliant. The staff were all friendly, whether they were running the snorkelling, reception, beach or bar and restaurants. And if you’ve come from the UK it was not expensive. Rooms were a bit basic but since we only slept there it didn’t bother us.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank DCBrit40
Reviewed December 6, 2019

We spent here 17 days we were very satisfied. Room D4 on the first floor was newly renovated, very nice and with sea view. Orientation to the west is great, in the morning the balcony is still acceptable temperature and sunsets are wonderful.
Food and drink is very good, portions of food are often enough for two. I would like to commend the excellent service, especially Jerry and Janus.
Diving in the dive center was limited by the failure of one boat, but I still thank Manuel and others for good fun.
I would also like to mention nice attention - the management prepared the final dinner as a private romantic dinner on the beach. It was great, thank you.
I definitely recommend this resort.

Room tip: Always prefer the upper floor - nice sea view and private balcony
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank RMI66
Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

It was our second time to visit the last time was Dec 2015. It was nice that we stayed in a newly renovated room ;-) but they still need to do a lot of maintenance especially with the pool algae all over, showers aren’t working and a lot of cracks on the sides where you walk that if you accidentally step on them it can cut your feet but the service still great! The menu in the restaurant still the same. On our second day I wasn’t feeling well and I want to take a nap but I heard a lot of noises in the next room, I called the front desk but she said that we are the only one checked in at the building so I walked out and check it out and I saw 4 staff came out of the room laughing so hard but they are not the house keeping staff but anyway another thing was when we went to the spa. Three of us will have the massage, we went in the room and the therapist asked as to undress but they never leave the room 3 of them watching us getting undress and same thing after the massage they never left the room and watched us get dressed. Massage is good though but still they have to give their clients some privacy, they did massage our faces and head with oil and they didn’t even bother giving us towels to wipe the oil off or even offer a glass of water. The service at the spa was totally different when I visited in 2015. I only saw two bikes but also not in a good shape anymore. Good thing that the staff is so accommodating. I hope you will continue doing a good maintenance in the resort. Fix the bridges and the huts by the mangroves. But probably will still come back and hoping that the place will look so much better on our next visit!

Date of stay: October 2019