All reviews one night stay el nido the hotel staff front desk staff free breakfast tour company modern hotel palawan trip would stay here again front office enjoyed my stay rooms are clean cable tv underground river banks wifi airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

After our arrival, we got a very sweet and charming welcome! Room is nicely decorated and clean. They have a free shuttle to the airport which is quite practical. And they have us an extra hour before check out which is always appreciated.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
EmpireSuites2019, Front Office Department Head at Empire Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2019

We highly appreciated the five stars rating!

We thank you for staying with us, and we are grateful for sharing your feedback on your recent visit in our hotel. We truly appreciate your effort in giving your comments, and sincerely we are very happy that our value for money amenities and services met your needs and expectations.Through your valuable feedback, we are confident that other guests will try and feel the Empire Suites Hotel experience. Thank you for supporting our hotel, I am really glad to know you will visit us again and continue to recommend our property.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and for choosing Empire Suite Hotel as your second home in Palawan in the nearest future. In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 25 April 2019

Stayed here last March 18 - 22, 2019 with my husband and my 2 friends who are visiting from Canada. Excellent service over all! I have never received the most gracious hosts ever, until I've stayed here! Everyone was so kind and accommodating. And here are some key points of our excellent stay:

PROS:

1. They have free flexible airport van transfers.

2. They have a welcome drink, and water too that is accessible near their elevator. Plus near their elevator, they even have a bowl with some inspiring quotes that you can pick from on a daily basis. :) I just return too after I read what I've picked. :)

3. Their staff are so gracious and accommodating, driver, hotel front desk, cleaners etc!

4. The hotel helped us book our tours at Puerto Princesa and even gave us discounts!

5. The hotel is very accessible to anywhere in the city.

6. Their rooms are big and clean, and they clean on a daily basis.

7. Their free breakfasts are served buffet style! And it's really good! American/ filipino cuisine

8. (For those with husbands who smoke) their 2nd floor terrace allows smokers, and what's nice is they even put ashtrays and a seating area. At least my husband didn't have to go out in the street.

9. Before leaving, the front desk even gave us (girls) a small rainmaker as a token of appreciation for us staying at their hotel. This really made my day! It was really so kind and thoughtful of them. :)

CONS:

1. While I notice it's literally everywhere in Puerto Princesa, but we had to ask the front desk to do a bug spray inside our room. And even if they already did, there were still some mosquitoes right after.

2. There were some bar music sounds that can be heard at one of their rooms where my friends stayed at. But we requested for a transfer, and they immediately had my friends transferred too. I think they should do something about their hotel being sound proof to accommodate light sleepers or those with jet lags.

Overall, if I am going back to Puerto Princesa, I would definitely be staying again here.

Thank you to Empire Suites for making our first time visit to PP extra memorable! :)

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
EmpireSuites2019, Front Office Department Head at Empire Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

location wise the best. Near to everything you need. You don't need to go far for your personal needs. Near to any restaurant and there is a massage spa below. Staff is very friendly. Room is very relaxing.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Empire Suite hotel in Puerto Princesa is a great place to stay. Our room was very nice and clean. The air condition worked great, good breakfast, good WI-FI connection. The entire staff was very nice, helpful and professional. The complementary airport shuttle is great. Great price. They did a fantastic job helping us with our excursion arrangements.
The staff went beyond to make sure we had a good and memorable time. We had a great time and We highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
EmpireSuites2019, Front Office Department Head at Empire Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2019

Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

공항에서도 가깝고 시내에서도 가깝습니다. 1층에 마사지 샵도 있고 트라이시클도 금방 잡을 수 있어 편리 했어요.
냉장고가 없고 방에 수건이 비치되어 있지 않아서 프론트에 몇번씩 받으러 가야 했습니다.
하지만 깔끔하고 직원들이 매우 친절합니다.
It's close to the airport and located in the city, so you can go anywhere.
The staff is very kind, and there is airport pick-up service.

But it was impossible to store food because there was no refrigerator.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to giving us a great review on Trip Advisor also many thanks for the praise you gave to our team, and we really appreciated your acknowledgment of their work.Thank you again for your feedback. We all will be glad to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in Empire Suites Hotel on your next visit.

Safe travels!