Lowest prices for your stay
$56
$36
Travelocity$56
Trip.com$45
Orbitz.com$56
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Thanks to airasia we discover this place! It was beautiful. We have balcony infront of baywalk. We really enjoy our night. The staff is friendly and nice. I really recommend this hotel. I'll be back here. :)

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank leypen17
Trey R, Resident Manager at Sunlight Guest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2016

Greetings,

In Behalf of the Management and staff of Sunlight Guest Hotel Puerto Princesa, We would like to thank you for staying with us and and giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your comments are highly valued and it is with great pleasure to have serve you during the duration of your stay. We are looking forward in welcoming you on your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

We are amazed of the Facilities of this hotel From the Lobby, Front office to the Restaurant and inside their rooms looks so elegant.

I Checked In in this Hotel this August with my friends who came from El Nido for our Tour . We went to underground River for our last 2 days in Palawan. After a long tiring day of adventure and travel,this hotel is so perfect for our relaxation with its comfortable and soft Queen Sized Bed , The ambiance of the room has also added to our relaxations.

When it comes to service of the staff, they are very accommodating. One of the Hotel Staff tour us in their view deck to see the bay walk view. They are friendly and accommodating.

Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Travellerwannabe25
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I accidentally discovered this hotel when the bed and breakfast that I frequented was fully booked. Here's my assessment of the hotel:

Location: Fronting the hotel is a public market & there is a mini-department store just beside the hotel. Thus you no longer need to worry where to buy things that you need during your trip to Palawan. It is also few meters (more or less 100 meters) to Palawan Boulevard, the best place to jog early in the morning & sunset viewing in the afternoon.

Room: The room is so spacious, with bathtub, study area, flat screen TV and soft and comfy beddings. It has also a balcony overlooking the boulevard & the sea. Complimentary water/coffee are provided.

Restaurant: The hotel has its own restaurant where you can dine if you do not like to go out for dinner/lunch. This is also the place where you can have your buffet breakfast which is inclusive in the room rates.

Hotel staffs: The hotel staffs are accommodating, polite and very responsive. Truly a service with a smile.

Date of stay: May 2016
3  Thank Heidiliza
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Nice hotel the staff is friendly near in the baywalk, shopping mall and supermarket just down in the hotel. The rooms is spacious and quiet big but theres is an unpleasant smell inside the room eventhought the AC is on and if you go in the balcony there is also an unpleasant smell and they just say it is from the fish factory. Anyway I dont care the smell outside I was upset specially when we arrived inside the room and find out the unpleasant smell. But the room is clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank neonsweet_15
Reviewed May 23, 2016

We were 3 in a room. 2 beds and a roll away. still plenty of room. We stayed 2 nights. Had an issue at check in, but was travel agents fault. Hotel worked with us and made phone calls to get it all straightened out. Room was large, so was bathroom. Nice view of the bay, room had a balcony. Bathroom had shower and large bathtub. The bathroom was all glass, so see through from the hotel room. There was a large pull down blind if you wanted privacy. The hotels restaurant was hit and miss. Delicious one night, got me sick another night, even though I order the same item. Get used to having seafood for breakfast if you choose to use the free breakfast option. Now, the AC is another issue and the main issue I had with the hotel. It was enough that it might prevent me from going back. When we checked in, the room was 33 deg C. That was 1pm. AC ran all night, the room was 26 deg C by morning. We left the AC on while we were gone all day. When we returned, it was 28 deg C. Next morning, 29 deg C. Repeated calls to the front desk assured us that it was checked and running correctly. To compare, our room in Cebu, the room had the AC off when we got there. it was 28 deg when we checked in. I turned it on and set it at 16 deg C. Within 2 hours, it was at 20 deg C and I was cold and had to adjust the temp back up. Location was great. Palawan was safe and we felt no fear walking around, even at night. Plenty of street stalls along the bay for food. i really liked the hotel, with the exception of the AC

Room tip: get the bay view room
Date of stay: May 2016